Hey, there you are! So today is "Punch the Clock" Day ... and "Thomas Crapper Day." I decided I wouldn't touch Crapper Day, and punched the clock instead. Turns out it might have been better to celebrate Thomas Crapper Day as I've broken four small bones in my right hand ... and a clock. Crapper ...
Today's 15 Minute card project was created super-fast using a dollar stamp from Michaels and a scrap of card stock that I ran through the 'Bug in the "Heart Blocks" folder. The card stock, from Close to My Heart, has a loverly white core ... perfect for sanding. So I did. You can get this kewl card stock HERE.
My dollar stamp was inked with Chocolate Chip dye ink, stamped and then paper pieced on to Vintage Cream card stock. I created a l'il tag with my Making Memories tag maker, added some twill and grosgrain ribbon, some embroidery floss, and three matching brads from CTMH.
Finally, I added some dots of white paint to the birdies using a Sharpie Paint Pen.
Easy-peasy and ready to serve in just 15 Minutes!
Warning: the following Sheila story is rated "R." If you are easily offended, or dislike sexual innuendo, please exit now.
Soooooo, I was hangin' around Sheila's kitchen yesterday when her DH strolled in the door carrying a bag full of bread.
"What on earth possessed you to buy so many loaves of dark rye bread?" Sheila asked.
"Well, Marty told me that since he started eating dark rye bread three times a day he can run 5 miles, do a full days worth of heavy labor, then make passionate love to his wife for hours at a time!"
"FOUR loaves!" Sheila exclaimed, "it'll get hard, you idiot!"
"How does everyone know about this stuff but me?" he sighed.
Give it a minute; it'll grow on you ...
- Card Stock: Close to My Heart; Papertrey Ink
- Designer Paper: NONE. Again
- Stamp: "Love Birds" by studio g
- Ink: Chocolate Chip Dye Ink by Stampin' Up
- Accessories: Twill Ribbon; Grosgrain Ribbon; DMC Embroidery Floss; Brads by Close to My Heart; Metal Edge Tag by Making Memories
- Tools: Die Cut Machine; "Heart Blocks" Embossing Folder by Provo Craft; Corner Rounder Punch; 1/4" Circle Punch by Stampin' Up; Sharpie Paint Pen; Sanding Block