Happy Tuesday, boy and girls!
Today's card project was created for no-good reason using this uber-cute stamp from Imaginisce's "Fairest of Them All" collection.
I stamped the l'il birdie using Outdoor Denim dye ink on Stamper's Select card stock from Papertrey Ink, then die-cut the stamped image using a Nestabilities Labels One die.
I adhered a strip of Glitz Frosting, tied on a striped grosgrain ribbon, and added a cute heart-shaped eyelet. Easy-peasy and ready to serve in just 15 Minutes!
For all the patriotic deets, check out the Supply List, below.
Sooooooo, this weekend Sheila, her crazy sister, Jill and I were hanging out when Jill, who is unmarried, mentioned she was anxious to have children.
"Ummm ... wouldn't it be a good idea to have a husband first?" Sheila asked.
"Maybe," Jill replied, "but I want to have children and I want to have them while our parents are still young enough to care for them."
Now there's a plan!
- Card Stock: Navy Blue Textured Card Stock by Bazzill Basics; "Stamper's Select" White Card Stock by Papertrey Ink
- Stamp: "Bird" from the "Fairest of Them All" Collection by Imaginisce
- Ink: "Outdoor Denim" Dye Ink by Close to My Heart (Available HERE)
- Accessories: Glitz Frosting by Glitz Design; 1/8" Heart-Shaped Eyelet, Unknown; Striped Grosgrain Ribbon, Unknown
- Tools: Die-Cut Machine by Provo Craft; Nestabilities "Label One" Dies by Spellbinders Paper Arts; Crop-A-Dile by We R Memory Keepers; Foam Tape