Yippee, it's Monday again! Hope your weekend was fab-you-low-so!
Today's card was created for SCS's "Sketch Challenge," SC226. For a look at the sketch I followed, clicky HERE. To go straight to the SC226 card gallery, clicky HERE. For the ginormous view of my card, clicky right there on the photo.
As you can see, I flipped the sketch upright. Then I added some
weird fun punched borders, stamped and paper-pieced my l'il birdie on a metal-edged tag, and sanded the dickens out of the DSP.
For all the fascinating product deets, check the Supply List, below.
So, this past Saturday I was hangin' with Sheila when her mail arrived. She ripped open her dentist's bill and went crazy when she saw the huge balance due.
"I'm callin' that yo-yo right now," she proclaimed.
Of course, I had to follow ... it's like a train wreck ... you can't look away.
"I'm beyond shocked!" Sheila complained. "This invoice is three times what you normally charge."
She waited a minute, then slammed the phone down.
"What?" I asked.
"He said that because I screamed so loudly last time I came in, I scared away two other patients."
- Card Stock: "Stamper's Select" by Papertrey Ink
- Designer Paper: "Bali Breeze" Collection by Stampin' Up (Retired)
- Stamps: L'il Bird by Imaginisce; Sentiment by Papertrey Ink
- Ink: "Cote d'Azure" Hybrid Ink by Stewart Superior
- Accessories: Metal-Edge Tag by Making Memories
- Tools: Tag Maker by Making Memories; Slit Punch by Stampin' Up; 1/4" Circle Punch by Stampin' Up; Scotch ATG 714 Adhesive; Foam Dimensional Tape; Sanding Block