Happy Thursday, race fans!
Today's super-simple card was created with Designer Paper and chipboard flowers. My collection of chipboard appears to be procreating because every time I open my chippy-stash, there's more of 'em! I decided it was time to disrupt the breeding, hence today's project. Fascinating, huh?
I covered my chippy flowers, and created stems, with patterned paper from the one, the only, Cosmo Cricket! This particular paper comes from the "Hello Sunshine" collection.
I stamped my sentiment, from Close to My Heart, available HERE, and mounted it in a label holder from Stampin' Up's "Hodgepodge Hardware" collection. I die-cut some flowers from card stock, threaded some buttons with DMC embroidery floss, created a border with a Martha Stewart punch, and finis! So quick and easy, it's practically illegal!
So, Sheila's mother-in-law has a birthday coming up. Last night, I asked her what they were planning on getting for her.
"Nothing!" Sheila answered.
"Well, that's cold," I responded.
"No, it isn't ... not really. Last year, we bought her a v-e-r-y expensive cemetery plot and since she still hasn't used it, I'm not getting her anything this year."
I. Kid. You. Not!
- Card Stock: Papertrey Ink
- Designer Paper: "Hello Sunshine" Collection by Cosmo Cricket
- Stamp: "Make My Day" Set by Close to My Heart
- Ink: "Real Red" Dye Ink by Stampin' Up!
- Accessories: Metal Label Holder and Brads from "Styled Silver" Hodgepodge Hardware Collection by Stampin' Up; Buttons by Making Memories; Embroidery Floss by DMC
- Tools: Die-Cut Machine by Provo Craft; "Flowers" Die by Provo Craft; "Flourish Accents" Die by Spellbinder's; Zig Zag Border Punch by Martha Stewart; Glue Dots by Mini-Glue Dots; Scotch ATG 714 Adhesive; Foam Dimension Tape