And B.Y.O.B. while you're at it!
Today's card was made in a flash using this fun "girlfriend" stamp from Unity Stamp Company, sunshiney designer paper, and a strip tease from Cosmo Cricket's "Hello Sunshine" collection.
Using a SAMJ, I stamped my image three times on white card stock, then again on scraps of designer paper. After I paper-pieced the funky girlfriends images, I added my strip tease, a scrap of designer paper, a ribbon, and finis! Easy-peasy and ready to serve in ... oh, say ... 25 minutes.
For all the gory product details, refer to the Supply List, below.
Sooooo, Sheila's DH, Ken, owns a glass company and he's currently running an ad for an experienced glazier.
"Well," I offered, "with so many people out of work, you shouldn't have too hard a time finding someone."
"Let's hope," Ken answered, "a good glass man is hard to find." Well, I let that go ...
But while we were hangin' out, he took a phone call from a man who said he had over 10 years of experience.
"Fantastic!" Ken said to the caller, "Where have you worked as a glazier?"
"Dunkin' Donuts," the man responded.
Yeah, he didn't get the job ...
Thanks so much for spending part of your busy day with me; you rock!
- Card Stock: Papertrey Ink
- Designer Paper: "Hello Sunshine" Collection by Cosmo Cricket
- Other Paper: Strip Tease from "Hello Sunshine" Collection by Cosmo Cricket
- Stamps: Unity Stamp Company
- Ink: "Tuxedo Black" Memento Dye Ink by Tsukineko
- Accessories: Ribbon, Unknown
- Tools: Die-Cut Machine by Provo Craft; Nestabilities Dies by Spellbinders; Cuttlebug "Swiss Dot" A2 Embossing Folder by Provo Craft; Stamp-a-Ma-Jig by EK Success; Foam Tape; Scotch ATG 714 Adhesive
- Finished Size: 5 1/2" x 4 1/4"