So, being that it's "Eat What You Want" Day and my birthday, this post will be short so I can get back to eatin' what I want!
Today's card was created for SCS's "Ways to Use It" challenge, WT217. This week's challenge called for the use of Kraft card stock. For all the challenging deets, clicky HERE. To go straight to the Kool Kraft card gallery, clicky HERE. For the ginormous view of my card, clicky right there on the photo.
For all the heart-stoppin' product info, check out the Supply List, below.
Sheila ... and her certified-crazy sister, Jill, will be joining us tomorrow. For now, think on this:
The first testicular guard was used in the sport of cricket in 1874; the first sports helmet was used in 1974.
Imagine that: it only took 100 years for men to realize that their brains could also be important!
- Card Stock: Kraft Card Stock by Papertrey Ink
- Designer Paper: "Autumn" from the Gretel Collection by Cosmo Cricket
- Stamps: "Best Blossoms" Set by Stampin' Up!
- Ink: "Chocolate Chip" Dye Ink by Stampin' Up!; "Cranberry" Dye Ink by Close to My Heart; "Vintage Cream" Hybrid Ink by Papertrey Ink; "Frosted White" Chalk Ink by Clearsnap
- Accessories: 5/8" Chocolate Brown Satin Ribbon by May Arts
- Tools: Die-Cut Machine by Provo Craft; Nestabilities Die by Spellbinders; Stamp-A-Ma-Jig by EK Success; Scotch ATG 714 Adhesive; Foam Tape