Wednesday, May 6, 2009

You're Invited ... to a Tee Party!

Pin It


Happy Hump Day, stampers!

Today's birthday card was created for the DH's bestest friend and golf buddy ... I'll bet you didn't see that comin', huh?!?

Using my SAMJ, I stamped the golf tees and golf balls on PTI's "Stamper's Select" card stock. Using SU's "Riding Hood Red" dye ink, I stamped the l'il party hats and my sentiment and adhered them to the card base.

I colored the tees with a Carmine Red (R37) Copic marker and tied on some grosgrain ribbon. Easy-peasy and ready to serve in just 15 Minutes!

For all the magnifico product deets, check out the Supply List, below.

Sooooooooo, last night I sat with Reid-the-Wild-Child while Sheila ran out. I plopped down next to the Littlest Rascal on the coach in front of the TV.

Reid was watcing some kooky game show, of all things, and was totally engrossed.

The game show host asked one of the players, "Which national company has the slogan, 'Come fly the friendly skies'?"

"United Airlines," the contestant answered.

"Which national company has the slogan, 'Don't leave home without it'?"

"American Express."

"Now, players, tell me which company uses the slogan, 'Just do it'?"

Reid jumped up and yelled, "MOMMY!!"

Have a great day!

~Hugs,

  • Card Stock: "Stamper's Select" by Papertrey Ink; "Riding Hood Red" by Stampin' Up!
  • Stamps: Golf Ball and Tee by Vap Scrap; Sentiment from "Party Hearty" Set by Stampin' Up!
  • Ink: "Tuxedo Black" Memento Dye Ink by Tsukineko; "Riding Hood Red" Dye Ink by Stampin' Up
  • Other Color Medium: Copic Marker R37
  • Accessories: 1/4" Grosgrain Ribbon
  • Tools: Die-Cut Machine by Provo Craft; Nestabilities Dies by Spellbinder's; Scotch ATG 714 Adhesive; Dimensional Foam Tape

10 comments:

Maria Matter said...

Hi Deb!
This is brilliant! Great job!
Hope you are well, we're vacationing in sunny hot AZ and it's so nice when everyday is gorgeous...so not like PA. I'm sure your FL is like that too...people seem to be kinder in sunny states!
Take care
Blessings, Maria

Tina said...

Oh my gosh, this is the best. I love the play on words...clever girl.

Deborah said...

Adore your golf balls and darling paper! Miss stopping by! Deb

Deborah said...

Adore your golf balls and darling paper! Miss stopping by! Deb

Brenda said...

Wonderful card Deb!

Crystal said...

how cute DEB!!! what a great card, super super cute!

Risa said...

Oh Deb, your card is so darn cute and fun....I love it!
What on earth did you say to Reid's comment...too funny I tell ya'
hugs
Risa:)

Ann said...

This is one fab masculine card! I love it!

Elena said...

I love the golf balls with the hats! So cute! And very creative!!!

Theresa said...

Love this fun card, Deb! So cute with the little party hats! I may have over used that "just do it" phrase on my daughter. It seems to have lost it's effectiveness. Maybe a cattle prod would be in order.