Happy Hump Day, stampers!
Today's birthday card was created for the DH's bestest friend and golf buddy ... I'll bet you didn't see that comin', huh?!?
Using my SAMJ, I stamped the golf tees and golf balls on PTI's "Stamper's Select" card stock. Using SU's "Riding Hood Red" dye ink, I stamped the l'il party hats and my sentiment and adhered them to the card base.
I colored the tees with a Carmine Red (R37) Copic marker and tied on some grosgrain ribbon. Easy-peasy and ready to serve in just 15 Minutes!
For all the magnifico product deets, check out the Supply List, below.
Sooooooooo, last night I sat with Reid-the-Wild-Child while Sheila ran out. I plopped down next to the Littlest Rascal on the coach in front of the TV.
Reid was watcing some kooky game show, of all things, and was totally engrossed.
The game show host asked one of the players, "Which national company has the slogan, 'Come fly the friendly skies'?"
"United Airlines," the contestant answered.
"Which national company has the slogan, 'Don't leave home without it'?"
"Now, players, tell me which company uses the slogan, 'Just do it'?"
Reid jumped up and yelled, "MOMMY!!"
Have a great day!
- Card Stock: "Stamper's Select" by Papertrey Ink; "Riding Hood Red" by Stampin' Up!
- Stamps: Golf Ball and Tee by Vap Scrap; Sentiment from "Party Hearty" Set by Stampin' Up!
- Ink: "Tuxedo Black" Memento Dye Ink by Tsukineko; "Riding Hood Red" Dye Ink by Stampin' Up
- Other Color Medium: Copic Marker R37
- Accessories: 1/4" Grosgrain Ribbon
- Tools: Die-Cut Machine by Provo Craft; Nestabilities Dies by Spellbinder's; Scotch ATG 714 Adhesive; Dimensional Foam Tape