Happy Stump Day hampers!
Today's card was created for my 'thank you' card stash using stamps from Unity Stamp Company. This funky tree stamp is from Unity's "Fresh Beginnings" kit. I'm not sure where the sentiment stamps came from but I do believe they're Unity stamps as well.
To my card base, I adhered a 4" x 5 1/4" piece of patterned paper from Cosmo Cricket's "Hello Sunshine" collection. Using my trusty Stamp-a-ma-Jig, I stamped the tree image twice right on the patterned paper; then again on scraps of paper from the same collection. I paper-pieced the tree tops onto my card, stamped my sentiment, and tied a ribbon around the card. Finally, I adhered the whole shebang to my card base. Easy-peasy!
If you wanted to spend more time, you could paper-piece the l'il birdies, too ... but I chose not to; maybe next time.
For the rest of the exciting product info, please refer to the Supply List, below.
Sooooooo, I was hangin' out at Sheila's when her DH came in and mentioned that their wedding anniversary was coming up.
"So, my dear bride," Ken started, "what would make you happy for our anniversary?"
"Hmmmm," Sheila answered, "I want something shiny that goes from 0 to 200 in about 3 seconds."
"A scale it is then!" Ken exclaimed.
Even though it was a joke ... Sheila is nowhere near over-weight ... she smacked him, told him to get his own dinner and to sleep on the couch. Ah, hah! She's working on a car after all!
- Card Stock: "Stamper's Select" by Papertrey Ink
- Designer Paper: "Hello Sunshine" Collection by Cosmo Cricket
- Stamps: Tree Stamp and Sentiment by Unity Stamp Company
- Ink: "Chocolate Chip" Dye Ink by Stampin' Up
- Accessories: 1/2" Twill Ribbon by Cosmo Cricket
- Tools: Stamp-a-ma-Jig by EK Success; Scotch ATG 714 Adhesive; Scrap Fusion Adhesive by Ivy Scraps