Well, it's just another manic Friday ... wait. No, that's wrong. Here's what it is: it's another fun-tastic Friday!
Today's card was created for SCS's "Clean and Simple" challenge, CAS13. This week, it's another sketch challenge. For all the challenging deets, clicky HERE. To go straight to the CAS13 card gallery, clicky HERE. For the ginormous view of my card, clicky right there on the photo.
To create this simple card, I simply punched out pieces of designer paper, in this case, MME's "Bloom" collection. I love this collection so get ready to see
too much lots of it here!
TIP: If you're like me, it kills you to make that first cut into a sheet of gorgeous patterned paper. For this project, I punched my 1" circles out of the preview sheet in the front of the package. You get to use the paper without actually using the paper; a dream come true for paper hoarders ... like you ... and me.
I simply mounted my DP punchies on 1 1/2" card stock punchies, stamped my sentiment, and mounted the whole shebang on my purty white card stock. Oh. I used my SU "Word Window" punch to create a l'il seat for my sentiment block, adding to the "circular" effect I got goin' on here, KWIM?
For the rest of the mind-blowing product info, check out the Supply List, below.
So, last night I was hangin' out with Sheila and her family when Reid-the-Wild-Child asked her DH:
"Daddy, are you the boss of the house?"
Ken replied, "Yes, I am the boss of the house."
"Oh," Reid said, "Did Mommy tell you that you can play boss tonight, Daddy?"
He gets it ... Sheila's soooo proud!
Have a great weekend and Happy Mother's Day all you mothers!
- Card Stock: Papertrey Ink
- Designer Paper: "Bloom" from the "Bloom & Grow" Collection by My Mind's Eye
- Stamp: Sentiment from "Trendy Trees" Set by Stampin' Up!
- Ink: "Chocolate Chip" Dye Ink by Stampin' Up
- Accessories: Ummm ...
- Tools: Die-Cut Machine by Provo Craft; Long Rectangle Die by Spellbinder's; 1" Circle Punch by Martha Stewart Crafts; 1 1/4" Circle Punch by EK Success; Word Window Punch by Stampin' Up; Foam Dimension Tape; Scrap Fusion Adhesive by Ivy Scraps