Happy Tuesday, hoarding card-makers!
Today's card project was created for Simplicity's "One Layer Wednesday" card challenge. This week, the challenge is to create a simple, one-layer card using repeating images. For all of the challenging deets, clicky HERE to visit Susan's blog.
I'm not sure how I feel about the way this v-e-r-y plain card looks, and it's certainly NOT one of my favorite cards, but you can't say it isn't simple:
And that's why they call it a "challenge," right?
For the ginormous view of my card, clicky on the photo ... and for all of the fascinating product info, check out the Card Recipe, below.
Sooooooooo, yesterday I was hanging out at Sheila's while Reid-The-Wild-Child (and four or twelve of his closest friends), were running amok through her house.
When Ken, her DH called, Sheila yakked with him for a few minutes over the din, then called The-Wild-Child to the phone.
When Reid finally heard Sheila over the ruckus, he came to the kitchen and Sheila handed him the phone. The-Wild-Child listened intently for a couple of minutes, then ended the conversation with an enthusiastic, "I love you, too!"
After he hung up the phone, he turned to Sheila and asked, "Mommy, who was that?"
Thanks so much for swingin' by the old blog today ... I really appreciate it!
- Flourishes Timeless Tuesdays: Black, White, and One
- Gingersnap Creations, Chestnut Theme: Wings
- One Layer Wednesday: Repetition
- Paper Jewels: Anything Goes
- Sentimental Sundays: New/Neglected Stash (Both, Stamp Set)
- Studio 313 Hot Spot: Top Selling Albums (Eagles - Take it Easy)
- Card Stock: "Whisper White" Card Stock by Stampin' Up
- Stamps: All Stamps from "Just B" Stamp Set (Retired) by Stampin' Up
- Ink: "Basic Black" Dye Ink by Stampin' Up
- Color Medium: Copic Marker
- Tools: Corner Round by WRMK's; SAMJ by Stampin' Up
- Finished Size: 5 1/2" x 4 1/4" (Top-Folded)