Happy Stump Day, hampers ... and welcome to another fantastic CAS-tastic Wednesday challenge! This week, we're inviting you to join us in a color challenge.
Simply create a clean and simple card using blue, yellow, and a neutral. I love the crisp and fresh look of navy blue and yellow, so I opted to use this shade of blue:
To play along ... and we hope that you do! ... simply create a clean and simple card using this color combination.
Upload your project to your blog or online gallery and link your post to the CAS-tastic Wednesday Challenge blog, HERE, by 9:30 p.m. EST on Tuesday, June 29, 2010. Please mention that you're playing in the CAS-tastic Wednesday challenge on your blog post. One random winner will be chosen to receive a $10.00 store voucher from this week's fantastic CAS-tastic sponsor, "Michelle's Scrapbooking & More."
Be sure to submit your link to the "Simply Linked" widget on the CAS-tastic Wednesday blog ... and if you upload your project to an online gallery, such as Splitcoast Stampers, SNR, or Paper Craft Planet, please be sure to use Keyword: "CWC009."
Need more inspiration? Check out the fabulous cards created by the rest of the fantastic CAS-tastic Design Team:
Agata: Under Construction;
Angie: Angie Cortes Designs:
Barbara: Paper Pursuits;
Bonnie Rose: A Life Unrehearsed;
Karen: The Bald Dragonfly;
Maylee: Maylee's Creative Corner; and,
Regina: Scrap Creations by Regina.
We can't wait to see your clean and simple take on the color challenge!
Sooooooooooo, last night Sheila invited the DH and I over for her world-famous ... okay, they're not world famous, but they should be! ... barbecued ribs.
While we were dining, Reid-the-Wild-Child tapped his father on the arm and asked, "Daddy, you're the boss of our family, right?"
Ken smiled and got all-proud and happy, then confidently replied, "Yes son, that's right."
Then Reid continued, "But that's 'cuz Mommy put you in charge, right?"
Sheila smiled and got all-proud and happy, then confidently replied, "Yes sweetie, that's right."
But Sheila and Ken's bubble burst when Reid said, "But everyone knows that it's really ME that's running the show, right?!?"
Thanks so much for spending part of your busy day with me ... you rock!
- A Spoonful of Sugar: Good Luck/Best Wishes
- Caardvarks: Embossing
- Crafty Ann's: Embossing
- Created by Hand: Songs We Sing/Embossing (Ian Drury)
- Frosted Designs: Around the House (Vintage Bakery Twine)
- Meljen's Designs: Ribbon ('Bows' on Kite Tail)
- O.D.B.D.: F.L.O.W.E.R.S. (E.-Embossing/R.-Ribbon/S.-Swirls)
- Paper Play: Something Old (Vintage Bakery Twine)
- S2G Challenges: Something Old (Vintage Bakery Twine)
- Sentimental Sundays: Favorite Sentiments
- Speedy the Cat's Friends: Embossing
- Sweet Stampin' Challenge: Clean and Simple
- Tuesday Throwdown: Dry Embossing
- Treehouse Thursday: Tool Time (Embossing Folder)
- Whoopsie Daisy: Ribbon & Bows (On Kite Tail)
- Card Stock: "Night of Navy" and "Very Vanilla" Card Stock by Stampin' Up
- Designer Paper: "Thrift Shop" Collection by October Afternoon
- Stamps: All Stamps by The Stamps of Life
- Ink: "Night of Navy" Dye Ink by Stampin' Up
- Accessories: Vintage Bakery Twine; Grosgrain Ribbon
- Tools: Die-Cut Machine; Square Dies; Scalloped Edge Border Punch; "Divine Swirls" A2 Embossing FolderStampin' Dimensionals and SNAIL Adhesive by Stampin' Up
- Finished Size: 4 1/4" x 5 1/2" (Top-Folded)