Happy Stump Day, hampers ... and welcome to another fantastic CAS-tastic Wednesday challenge!
This week, the fantastic CAS-tastic team is creating projects with buttons. And what's a card without a button or two ... or fifteen:
To play along ... and we hope that you do! ... simply create a clean and simple card using buttons.
Upload your project to your blog or online gallery and link your post to the CAS-tastic Wednesday Challenge blog, HERE, by 9:30 p.m. EST on Tuesday, June 16, 2010. Please mention that you're playing in the CAS-tastic Wednesday challenge on your blog post. One random winner will be chosen to receive a fabulous prize from this week's fantastic CAS-tastic sponsor, "Inktegrity Designs."
Be sure to submit your link to the "Simply Linked" widget on the CAS-tastic Wednesday blog ... and if you upload your project to an online gallery, such as Splitcoast Stampers, SNR, or Paper Craft Planet, please be sure to use Keyword: "CWC007" so we can find your project.
Be sure to check out the fabulous cards posted by the rest of the fantastic CAS-tastic design team:
Agata: Under Construction;
Angie: Angie Cortes Designs;
Barbara: Paper Pursuits;
Bonnie Rose: A Life Unrehearsed;
Karen: The Bald Dragonfly;
Maylee: Maylee's Creative Corner; and,
Regina: Scrap Creations by Regina.
We can't wait to see your clean and simple button card!
Soooooooo, yesterday Sheila and her DH and I and mine took in a Concert on the Green. Later, we headed to the Mall to grab some yummy ice cream.
As we were walking through the Mall, Sheila's DH, Ken, suddenly said, "Hey! That hot girl just looked at me and smiled."
"That doesn't surprise me in the slightest," Sheila replied. "The first time I saw you I laughed out loud."
Thanks so much for spending part of your busy day with me!
- 52-Card Pickup: Whatever You Say
- Alphabet Challenge: 'F' is for Flowers
- Ann's Creative Nook: Butterflies
- Artful Inkables: Something Different (Button Flowers)
- Caardvarks: Dry Embossing
- Charisma Cardz: Flowers
- Crafty Calendar Challenge: Bugs and Beasties
- Everybody Art: Things with Wings (Butterflies)
- Frosted Designs: Buttons
- Iris' Challenge: Flowers
- Meljen's Designs: Dry Embossing
- My Time to Craft: Wild Things (Flowers, Butterflies)
- One Stop Craft: Make Your Own DP (Dry Embossing)
- Res-Q Challenge: Buttons
- Card Stock: "Mint Green" Card Stock by Georgia-Pacific; "Garden Green" and "Real Red" Card Stock by Stampin' Up; All Other Card Stock by PTI
- Stamp: Sentiment by PTI
- Ink: "Basic Black" Dye Ink by Stampin' Up
- Accessories: Vintage Buttons; Vintage Embroidery Floss, Unknown
- Tools: Die-Cut Machine; Large Dots Embossing Folder by Quickutz; Wavy Border Punch by EK Success; "Little Leaves" Die and "Beautiful Wings" Embosslits Die by Stampin' Up; SNAIL Adhesive by Stampin' Up; Tombow Mono Multi Glue from Stampin' Up
- Finished Size: 5 1/2" x 4 1/4" (Top-Folded)