Happy Monday, crafty stampers ... hope your weekend was long and fabulous!
Today I'm participating in SCS's "Ippity Stamps Blog Hop" ... so, welcome to my blog Ippity fans! For all of the Ippity-Hoppity deets, clicky HERE. To visit the Ippity challenge blog, clicky HERE.
For my simple card, I used stamps from Ippity's "Simply Home" stamp set:
To add some dimension to my card, I stamped my cute l'il cows twice, cut out one set, and popped 'em up over the original stamped images. So easy, even I could do it!
For the ginormous view of my card, clicky on the photo ... and for all of the heart-pounding product info, check out the Card Recipe, below.
Sooooooooo, this weekend Sheila invited us over for her (in)famous "Eggs, Eggs, and More Eggs," brunch.
Sheila was cooking when we arrived, so I mosied on into her kitchen. I was standing around, trying to
look cute appear useful whilst actually doin' nothing, when her DH appeared and started chatterin' like a crazed magpie:
"Careful, careful! You're cooking too many at once. Too many! Scramble them! Now! And we need more butter ... they're going to stick! Careful, Sheila! Now scramble them again. Hurry up! Are you crazy? Don't forget to salt them. You know you always forget to salt them. Use the salt. Use the salt! The SALT!"
As my jaw went slack and my eyes bugged out, I discovered I was speechless. As for Sheila, first she turned bright red ... and then smoke started pourin' outta her ears ... and then she got right in her DH's face and yelled, "Just what the hell is wrong with you?!?"
Her DH calmly replied, "Oh, nothin', I just wanted to show you what it feels like when I'm driving."
Thanks so much for spending part of your busy day with me!
- Busy Beauties: Anything Goes
- City Crafter: Button and Bow
- Crafty Ho's: Anything Goes
- Create 4 Fun: Black, White, and One
- Etsy Inspired: How Beadyful (My Tuxedo Bobby Pins)
- Fussy and Fancy: Sketch (A Kinda Loose Interpretation!)
- KAH-Wink-E-Dink: Six of Something (Six Stamped Cows)
- Oh, Alice: My Muchness (Signature Style - Clean & Simple)
- Pile It On: Quirky
- Pixie Dust Studio: Punch It Out (Button Punch)
- Speedy the Cat's Friends: Buttons and Bows
- Wee Memories: Punch It (Button Punch)
- Card Stock: All Card Stock by Stampin' Up
- Stamps: All Stamps from "Simply Home" Stamp Set by Ippity Stamps
- Ink: "Basic Black" Dye Ink by Stampin' Up
- Accessories: Gingham Ribbon; Waxed Linen Thread
- Tools: Die-Cut Machine; Rectangle Die; Button Punch; SAMJ, Stampin' Dimensionals, and SNAIL Adhesive by Stampin' Up
- Finished Size: 5 1/2" x 4 1/4" (Top-Folded)