Happy Thursday hoarding card-makers!
Today's card project was created using an unmounted stamp I've had for at least 10 years ... and sadly, this is the first time its seen ink. I know it's okay to mention this to you ... 'cuz I know that you have those stamps too.
So, for it's maiden voyage I created a really simple l'il anniversary card for my sweet cousin and her hubby:
I wish I could tell you who manufactured this stamp ... but I can't. Do you know?
ETA: My readers are the best! Ann has informed me that this stamp is from Sunday International; thanks Ann!
For the ginormous view of the
stamp card, clicky on the photo ... and for all of the heart-pounding product info, check out the Card Recipe, below.
Soooooooooo, I went over Sheila's yesterday for a quick visit. When I arrived, it didn't take more than a second and a half to realize I'd stumbled in to one of their l'il arguments.
"I'll leave." I volunteered, heading for the door.
"No, no, stay, I'm ready to make-up now ... the thrill has gone out of the fight." Sheila said.
"Okay," Sheila said, turning to her DH, "I'll admit I'm wrong, if you'll admit I'm right."
"Agreed." Ken responded. "Ladies before gentlemen."
"Okay, okay, I'm wrong," Sheila said begrudgingly.
To which Ken replied happily, "You're right!"
Thanks so much for stopping by today ... I really appreciate it!
- A Spoon Full of Sugar: Sunshine Inspiration (Summery Colors)
- By the Cute and Girly: "Something Old" (This Ancient Stamp!)
- Cupcake Craft Challenge: One For the Boys
- Lexi's Creations: Something Old (This Stamp!)
- One Stitch at a Time: Celebrations (Anniversary)
- Pollycraft: A Sing Song (Maxwell's Silver Hammer, Beatles)
- Stamp Something: Happy Somethings (Anniversary)
- The Diedrich Dare: Inspiration (Color Palette)
- The Three Muses: Buttons and Bows
- Whimsical Ink Sorority: Recycled (Button from Old Jacket)
- Card Stock: PTI
- Stamp: "Hammer It Home" Stamp, Unknown Manufacturer; Sentiment by PTI
- Ink: Memento "Tuxedo Black" Dye Ink; "Pacific Point" Dye Ink by Stampin' Up
- Color Medium: Copic Markers
- Accessories: Vintage Button; Eyelet; DMC Embroidery Floss; Satin Ribbon
- Tools: Die-Cut Machine; Tiny Tags Die; Corner Chomper by WRMK's; Stampin' Dimensionals by Stampin' Up
- Finished Size: 4 1/4" x 5 1/2" (Top-Folded)