TGIF stampin' paper-hoarders and welcome to the weekend! And, since it's finally another Friday, it's time for another "Stamp Simply" challenge!
This week, Sharon has challenged us to a color challenge. Our challenging colors today are yellow and gray with EITHER white or ivory as your neutral. You may also use a little pop of black as well.
Here's a look at the inspiration photo:
Isn't this a terrific color combination? Apropos of nothing, I totally love this room!
And here's a look at my card:
To play along ... and we hope you do! ... simply create a project using the inspiration photo for your color palette, upload it to your blog or online photo gallery, then visit Sharon's blog, located HERE, to link up your project in Mr. Linky, located HERE.
When uploading to an online gallery, such as Splitcoast Stampers, SNR, or Paper Craft Planet, please use keyword: "ssnotime145" so that we can find your colorful project.
Don't miss the fabulous projects created by the rest of the "Stamp Simply" team:
Barbara Anders: Paper Pursuits;
Jenny Gropp: One Krafty Kat;
Sharon Johnson, Our Fearless Leader: No Time to Stamp?;
Janine Orchard: 2BKrafty;
AJ Otto: The Willow Garden;
Deb Saaranen: Dream in Color;
Barb Schram: Explore. Dream. Discover.; and, our fabulous Guest Designer for June,
Julia Aston: Create With Me.
If you'd like, you can see all of the Splitcoast Stampers gallery submissions HERE.
Soooooooo, last night Sheila's
crazy fun sister, Jill, stopped by with her equally crazy fun boyfriend, Jack. Yup, Jack & Jill ... I've described much of their craziness hilarity here on my blog. If you'd like, you can do a blog search for "Jack and Jill" to see what you've missed.
PS: The search box is on the upper-left hand corner of this page, on the navy blue border ... to the right of the big ol' Blogger letter "B." I mention this 'cuz many people don't realize you can search a blog this way ... only took me about 6 months to figger it out!
Where was I ... my train-of-thought jumped the track. Oh, yes, Jill and the Sandwich Man. So Jill and Jack stopped over last night and when they
wouldn't leave got comfy, I offered refreshments.
"Oh, let me. I've got lots of bottles of wine in the car. And whiskey ... and some rum ... oh, and gin, too, if you'd prefer." Jack offered.
While he was out getting the wine, I mentioned to Jill that it was ... worrisome that he had so much liquor in his car.
"Oh, well, that's nothing to worry about. Jack always has liquor in this car." Jill explained.
"Okay, now I'm really concerned! Why would Jack carry an entire bar around with him? Jill, I'm asking 'cuz I care about you and don't want you in any danger ... or in any trouble. And frankly, I'm concerned ... so I have to ask: does Jack have a drinking problem?"
"Oh, good gracious, no, he doesn't have a drinking problem."
"Well, alright, that's good ... but why would he carry around a carload of alcohol?" I asked.
"Oh, silly, he only does that so he NEVER runs out!" Jill laughed.
Houston: We have a problem ...
Thanks so much for spending part of your busy day with me ... hope you have a fabulous weekend!
- CCEE Stampers: Summer Flowers
- Crazy 4 Challenges: Paper Flowers
- Creative Craft Challenge: Stamp it Up
- Delightful Sketches: It's All About Summer
- Design Dollies: Gray and Yellow
- Freshly Brewed Challenges: Anything Goes
- Just Add Ink: Patterned Paper
- Kah-Wink-E-Dink: Summer Free for All
- Other Lovelies Thoughtful Thursdays: Flowers
- Pile it On: Stickers (Quill Daisies)
- Practical Scrappers: Flowers
- Quirky Crafts: Summer
- S2G Twisted Thursday: Something New (Stamp)
- Wee Memories: Stickers (Quill Daisies)
- Card Stock: Textured Gray Card Stock by Bazzill Basics; "Whisper White" Card Stock by Stampin' Up
- Designer Paper: "Thrift Shop" Collection by October Afternoon
- Stamp: Close to My Heart
- Ink: "Basic Black" Dye Ink by Stampin' Up
- Accessories: Quilled Daisies Stickers by Provo Craft; Grosgrain Ribbon
- Tools: Die-Cut Machine; Perfect Layers Tool by Stampin' Up; Stampin' Dimensionals and SNAIL Adhesive by Stampin' Up
- Finished Size: 4 1/4" x 5 1/2" (Top-Folded)