TGIF stampin' paper-hoarders and welcome to the weekend! And, since it's finally another Friday, it's time for another "Stamp Simply" challenge!
This week, our challenge comes to us from Jenny Gropp. Jenny wants us to create a card or a project featuring something SWEET ... a cake, cupcake, or candy! It can be a stamped image, patterned paper, or an embellishment ... whatever you have in your stash that fits the theme.
I sweetened my card by using a 'sweet' sentiment ... and a cute l'il 'cupcake' brad:
Please join us this week! When you've completed your sweet project, upload it to your blog or online photo gallery, then visit Sharon's blog, located HERE, to link up your project in Mr. Linky, located HERE.
When uploading to an online gallery, such as Splitcoast Stampers, SNR, or Paper Craft Planet, please use keyword: "ssnotime142" so that we can find your project.
Don't miss the fabulous sweet projects created by the rest of the "Stamp Simply" team:
Barbara Anders: Paper Pursuits;
Jenny Gropp: One Krafty Kat;
Sharon Johnson, Our Fearless Leader: No Time to Stamp?;
Janine Orchard: 2BKrafty;
AJ Otto: The Willow Garden;
Deb Saaranen: Dream in Color;
Barb Schram: Explore. Dream. Discover., and our talented guest designer for the month of June,
Julia Aston: Create with Me.
We can't wait to see your SWEET creations!
Sooooooooo, yesterday Sheila, Reid-the-Wild-Child, and I picked up Sheila's
dumb-as-dirt crazy sister, Jill, and drove out west to pick up some citrus trees. On the way, we stopped by the Triple R Ranch to look at a Quarter horse that Sheila is crushin' on.
While we were in the barn, the Wild-Child picked up a rope and started waving it around.
"Look Aunty Jill, I'm a cowboy and this is my lasso. I'm gonna saddle up my horse now and go catch a cow." Reid said.
"That's all well and good, but exactly what do you plan on using for bait?"
Thanks so much for spending part of your busy day with me ... hope you have a fabulous weekend!
- A Spoon Full of Sugar: Celebrations
- Ai Factory: Anything Goes with a Punch/Die-Cut
- Ann's Creative Nook: Red, White, and Blue
- Color Chef Challenge: Light Blue/Dark Blue/Red/White
- Corrosive Challenge: What's Cookin'?
- Fun to Stamp: Metal (Cupcake Brad)
- Gingersnap Creations, Random Redhead: Quotes
- Magical Crafts: Metal Madness (Cupcake Brad)
- One Stitch at a Time: Something New (Cupcake Brad)
- Stamp, Scrap and Doodle: Red, White, and Blue
- Sunday's with Chrissy: Layers
- Card Stock: "Real Red" and "Whisper White" Card Stock by Stampin' Up
- Designer Paper: Sassafrass Lass
- Stamp: River City Rubber
- Ink: "Real Red" Dye Ink by Stampin' Up
- Accessories: Cupcake Brad Pitt
- Tools: Die-Cut Machine; Square Die; Corner Rounder by WRMK's; Stampin' Dimensionals and SNAIL Adhesive by Stampin' Up
- Finished Size: 4 1/4" x 5 1/2" (Top-Folded)