And happy Tuesday, crafty stampers ... hope you had a fabulous weekend ... and a tolerable Monday!
My weekend and Monday? Not so fabulous: I'm battling a cold or something and I'm really trying to avoid another bout of pneumonia. So I'm resting ... well, actually sleeping ... and when I'm conscious, I'm drinking boatloads of water.
The point is ... and I do have one ... I think ... is, oh! yes, the point is that this post will be short and sweet ... just like me!
Today's card project was put together in a State of Emergency for a v-e-r-y last minute birthday card. Hence, the clean and uber-simple design:
For the ginormous view of my card, clicky on the photo ... and for all the (k)rafty product deets, check out the Card Recipe, below.
Soooooooo, 'cuz I've been feelin' poorly, I didn't get to hang out with Sheila for a couple of days. But never fear, Reid-the-Wild-Child called me up to tell me one of his new FREE jokes. If you're a regular around here, you know what that means. If you're new, do a blog search for "jokes" or "Reid" to get all up to speed. Anyway, here it is 'cuz it's all I got:
"So, Aunty, here's what: A man went to visit his doctor and said 'Doctor, my arm hurts real bad. Can you check it please?'"
The doctor rolls up the man's sleeve and suddenly hears the arm talk!
"Hello Doctor, could you please lend me twenty bucks? I'm desperate!" the arm says, (in a squeaky Wild-Child voice).
The doctor says, "Oh, okay, I see the problem ... your arm is broke!"
HahHahHahHaha, Love Reid.
Thanks so much for spending part of your busy day with me ... you rock!
- Crafty Cardmakers: Cards For Men
- Creative Stamp Friends: Pink and Brown (Kraft)
- Daisy Doodles: Manly
- For Fun Challenge: Happy Birthday
- Incy Wincy: One for the Guys
- Lexi's Creations: Something Old (Vintage Seam Binding Tape)
- One Stitch at a Time: Celebrations (Birthday)
- Party Time Tuesdays: Anything Goes (Birthday)
- Pollycraft Monday: Let's Have a Sing-Song (Happy Birthday!)
- Stamp Something: Happy Somethings (Birthday)
- There She Goes: Worn, Torn, Distressed (Ribbon is Wrinkled and Inked)
- Card Stock: Kraft Card Stock by Stampin' Up
- Stamp: Studio G by Hampton Art
- Inks: Vintage Cream Hybrid Ink by PTI; Antique Linen Distress Ink
- Accessory: Vintage Seam Binding Tape
- Tools: Die-Cut Machine; Label Die; Stampin' Dimensionals by Stampin' Up
- Finished Size: 4 1/4" x 5 1/2" (Top-Folded)