Happy Stump Day, hampers ... and welcome to another fantastic CAS-tastic Wednesday challenge!
This week, the fantastic CAS-tastic team is focusing on sentiments:
To play along ... and we hope that you do! ... simply create a clean and simple card focusing on the sentiment of your choice.
Upload your project to your blog or online gallery and link your post to the CAS-tastic Wednesday Challenge blog, HERE, by 9:30 p.m. EST on Tuesday, June 8, 2010. Please mention that you're playing in the CAS-tastic Wednesday challenge on your blog post. One random winner will be chosen to receive a fabulous prize from this week's fantastic CAS-tastic sponsor, "Your Next Stamp."
Be sure to submit your link to the "Simply Linked" widget on the CAS-tastic Wednesday blog ... and if you upload your project to an online gallery, such as Splitcoast Stampers, SNR, or Paper Craft Planet, please be sure to use Keyword: "CWC006" so we can find your project.
Be sure to check out the fabulous cards posted by the fantastic CAS-tastic design team:
Agata: Under Construction;
Angie: Angie Cortes Designs;
Barbara: Paper Pursuits;
Bonnie Rose: A Life Unrehearsed;
Karen: The Bald Dragonfly;
Maylee: Maylee's Creative Corner; and,
Regina: Scrap Creations by Regina.
We can't wait to see your sentimental cards!
Sooooooooooo, yesterday was Sheila and Ken's wedding anniversary. The official celebration is this weekend, but I couldn't let the day pass without stopping by to wish them a happy anniversary.
"What do you love most about me," Sheila asked Ken, "my tremendous mothering and homemaking skills or my superior intellect?"
"What I love most about you," Ken responded, "is your incredible sense of humor."
Thanks so much for spending part of your busy day with me!
- Aly's Sunday Sketch: Bows and Ribbon
- One Stitch at a Time: Use Something New (Ribbon)
- Party Time Tuesdays: Anything Goes Birthday
- Really Reasonable Ribbon: Masculine / Ribbon
- The Crafty Pad: Masculine
- Card Stock: All Card Stock by Stampin' Up
- Stamp: Hampton Art by Studio G
- Ink: "Old Olive" Dye Ink by Stampin' Up
- Accessories: Natural Silk Ribbon from the Stamp Simply Ribbon Store
- Tools: Die-Cut Machine; Label Dies; Stampin' Dimensionals by Stampin' Up