Happy Thursday crafty stampers!
Today's card project was created for no-good reason using a cute stamp from Studio G and not much else:
For the ginormous view of my card, clicky on the photo ... and for all the jazzy product info, check out the Card Recipe, below.
Sooooooo, recently Sheila's DH, Ken, was the Best Man in his brother's wedding. Yesterday when I stopped by Shelia's, she had to show me the 'Best Man' gift that had arrived for Ken.
Sheila pulled me into the family room and nudged me toward the bookcase. There on a shelf sat a simple but elegant silver mug.
Unfortunately, the engraver made a teensy-tiny mistake as the mug read, "Best man once, a bother forever."
Thanks so much for stopping by today ... I really appreciate your visits!
- 365 Cards, Day 95: It's So You
- Allsorts: Black and White and One Other
- Cinema Saturday: Ferris Bueller's Day Off ("Wake up and smell the coffee, Mrs. Bueller")
- Corrosive Challenge: What's Cookin'??? (Coffee)
- Crafty Cardmakers: Least (Yellow) and Most (Black)
- Delightful Sketches: Texture
- Etsy Inspired: Sunshyne Silverware (Daydream in Yellow)
- Just Us Girls: Dry Embossing
- Meljen's Designs: Dry Embossing
- Oh, Alice: Swirls
- Paper Playtime: Groovy (Sentiment)
- Stempeltraume: Swirls
- Tuesday Taggers: Touchy Feely Texture
- Totally Stampalicious: Inspiration, Sex and the City (Coffee Shop)
- Card Stock: "Basic Black" and "Whisper White" Card Stock by Stampin' Up
- Designer Paper: "Thrift Shop" Collection by October Afternoon
- Stamps: Coffee Cup by Hampton Art for Studio G; Sentiment by Verve Visual
- Ink: "Basic Black" Dye Ink by Stampin' Up
- Accessories: Black Satin Ribbon
- Tools: Die-Cut Machine; Square Dies; A2 Embossing Folder; Stampin' Dimensionals by Stampin' Up