Happy Tuesday, hoarding card-makers!
Today's 15 Minute card project was created in a flash using a layered digital file, a stamped tag, and a bit of satin ribbon.
For the ginormous view of my card, clicky on the photo ... and for all of the digi-deets, check out the Card Recipe, below.
Sooooooo, on Sunday Sheila and I and our DH's went out and played a round of golf. The guys really don't like going out with us, but it being Father's Day I think they figgered they had to.
All through the front nine, Sheila nagged at Ken about his long game, his short game, his swing, his stance, his grip, even his outfit. I woulda slugged her, but that's me, lolol.
Finally, Ken snapped, "Sheila, please. STOP. I can't take another complaint ... you're gonna drive me outta my mind!"
"That," Sheila observed, "wouldn't be a drive, it'd be a short putt."
Thanks so much for stopping by today!
- Cutie Sunday: Summer
- Daisy Doodles: Summertime + Digital Image
- One Scrappy Doctor: Jolly June Yellow
- One Stitch at a Time: Seeing Double (2 Colors, 2 Sentiments, 2 Stars)
- Pals Paper Arts: Summer
- Sassy Studio Designs: Summertime + Digital Image
- Simple Doodles: Fun in the Sun
- Stamp Something: Something Summer
- Stampbotique Designers: Summer
- Quirky Crafts: Summer
- Card Stock: "Summer Sun" Card Stock by PTI
- Other Paper: HP Laser Photo Paper
- Digital File: Scrap Artists Collaboration
- Stamp: Sentiment by PTI
- Ink: "Basic Black" Dye Ink by Stampin' Up
- Accessories: "Summer Sun" Satin Ribbon by PTI; Eyelet
- Tools: Die-Cut Machine; Tiny Tags Die; Crop-a-Dile by WRMK's; Stampin' Dimensionals and SNAIL Adhesive
- Finished Size: 4 1/4" x 5 1/2" (Top-Folded)