TGIF stampin' paper-hoarders and welcome to the weekend! And, since it's finally another Friday, it's time for another "Stamp Simply" challenge!
This week, Sharon's designed a great sketch for us to follow:
Go 'clean and simple' or fancy it up as much as you'd like, just follow this basic sketch. You can double-click on the sketch and print out a full-size copy of the sketch.
To play along ... and we hope you do! ... simply create a project following this sketch, upload it to your blog or online photo gallery, then visit Sharon's blog, located HERE, to link up your project in Mr. Linky, located HERE.
When uploading to an online gallery, such as Splitcoast Stampers, SNR, or Paper Craft Planet, please use keyword: "ssnotime144" so that we can find your sketchy project.
Don't miss the fabulous projects created by the rest of the "Stamp Simply" team:
Barbara Anders: Paper Pursuits;
Jenny Gropp: One Krafty Kat;
Sharon Johnson, Our Fearless Leader: No Time to Stamp?;
Janine Orchard: 2BKrafty;
AJ Otto: The Willow Garden; (AJ is on hiatus this week)
Deb Saaranen: Dream in Color;
Barb Schram: Explore. Dream. Discover.; and, our talented Guest Designer for June,
Julia Aston: Create With Me.
We can't wait to see your sketchy project!
Soooooooo while visiting Sheila yesterday, Reid-the-Wild-Child cornered me.
"So, Aunty, I have another extra-special, super funny, FREE joke for you."
"Well, thanks, Reid, but I'm tryin' to cut back." I said.
"No you're not. So here's what: A guy goes to a psychiatrist and says, "Doc, I keep having these crazy dreams. First I'm a teepee; then I'm a wigwam; then I'm a teepee; then I'm a wigwam. It's driving me crazy, Doc! What's wrong with me?" Reid whined dramatically.
"Oh, it's very simple." the doctor says, "You're two tents."
HaHaHaHaHaHaH! Reid is doubled over, gasping for breath ... and then,
"Aunty? What's a psychiatrist?"
Thanks so much for spending part of your busy day with me ... hope your weekend is fabulous!
- 52-Card Pickup: Appreciation
- Catch the Bug: Go USA! (Red, White, and Blue)
- Crafty Angels: Favorite Stamp (Happy Harmony) Set
- Crazy Amigo: The World Cup
- Flourishes Timeless Tuesdays: Embossing (Dry)
- La-La Land Crafts: Embossing (Dry)
- Lots to Do: Wings (Butterfly)
- Meljen's Designs: Fiber, Ribbon, Lace
- Paper Playtime #3: Red, White, and Blue
- Secret Crafter Saturday #87: Include a Quote
- Sentimental Sundays: Summertime + Sentiment
- The Pixie Cottage: Make Mine Patriotic
- Treehouse Thursday: Tool Time (Die-Cut Machine, Dies, Embossing Folder)
- Whoopsi Daisy Challenge: Ribbons and Bows
- Card Stock: All Card Stock by Stampin' Up
- Designer Paper: "Report Card" Collection by October Afternoon
- Stamps: All Stamps from "Happy Harmony" Stamp Set by Stampin' Up
- Ink: "Real Red" Dye Ink by Stampin' Up
- Accessories: Red Satin Ribbon
- Tools: Die-Cut Machine; Square Die; A2 Embossing Folder; Embosslits "Beautiful Wings" Die by Stampin' Up; Stampin' Dimensionals and SNAIL Adhesive by Stampin' Up
- Finished Size: 5 1/2" x 4 1/4" (Top-Folded)
Shop for Stampin' Up products online ... 24/7 ... HERE