Happy Tuesday, hoarding card-makers ... hope your long holiday weekend was fantabulous!
Today's card project was created for my "You're So Sweet" card stash using stamps from SU's "Trendy Trees" stamp set and lots of different shades of pink:
A l'il bright, huh? And I just realized that looking at this card makes my teeth hurt ... hurry, look away!
For the ginormous view of my card, clicky on the photo ... and for all of the sweeeeeet product info, check out the Card Recipe, below.
Sooooooooo, yesterday after the parade Sheila and her family and the DH and I went to our community center for the Memorial Day ceremonies. On the way, Sheila explained to Reid-the-Wild-Child that he would meet some local veterans there.
"But what should I say to them?" Reid asked.
"Oh, just start by introducing yourself," Sheila replied, "then ask what branch of the military they served in."
Later at the meet-and-greet, a veteran came up to chat with us and Reid made sure to introduce himself to the gentlemen.
And then the Wild Child asked, "So, what tree are you from?"
Thanks so much for spending part of your busy day with me!
- My Time to Craft: Vivid Greeting Cards
- Quirky Crafts: Girly-Girl
- The Pink Elephant: Gotta Wear Shades
- Timbroscrapmania: Pink
- Totally Papercrafts: Monochromatic
- Tuesday Throwdown: Trees and Nature
- Card Stock: "Melon Mambo" and "Very Vanilla" Card Stock by Stampin' Up
- Designer Paper: Retired, Stampin' Up
- Stamps: Tree Parts from "Trendy Trees" Stamp Set by Stampin' Up; Sentiment by PTI
- Ink: "Chocolate Chip" and "Melon Mambo" Dye Inks by Stampin' Up
- Tools: Die-Cut Machine; Square Dies; Rick-Rack Die; SAMJ by Stampin' Up; Stampin' Dimensionals and SNAIL Adhesive by Stampin' Up
- Finished Size: 4 1/4" x 5 1/2" (Top-Folded)