Happy Thursday, crafty stampers ... hold on, the weekend is in sight!
Today's card was created for my depleted birthday card stash using some fun banner stamps, old patterned paper, a few buttons, and some super-yummy silk ribbon:
For the ginormous view of my card, clicky on the photo ... and for all of the exciting product info, check out the Card Recipe, below.
Sooooooooo, yesterday while I was hangin' out at Sheila's, Reid-the-Wild-Child had his friend, Brian, over to play.
When it got a little too quiet, Sheila asked me to stick my head in and see what the l'il rascals were up to.
"Do Dads always snore?" I heard Brian ask.
"Naw, only when they're asleep." Reid responded.
Thanks so much for swingin' by the ol' blogstead today ... I ♥ it when you do!
- 365 Cards, #116: Cut 3 Ways (Scissors, Border Punch, Corner Punch)
- ABC Challenge: 'X' is for X-tra Dimension
- Bunny Zoe's: Nice and Girly
- Design Dollies: Ice Cream (Vanilla, Strawberry, Raspberry/Blueberry)
- Everybody Art: Green & Pink
- Forever Friends: NOT Forever Friends
- The Character Cafe: Paper Piecing
- The Crazy Challenge: All Things Spotty
- Card Stock: "Whisper White" Card Stock by Stampin' Up
- Designer Paper: "Bloom & Grow" Collection by My Mind's Eye
- Stamps: All Stamps from The Stamps of Life
- Ink: "Soft Suede" Dye Ink by Stampin' Up
- Accessories: Buttons; Silk Ribbon from The Stamp Simply Ribbon Store; Vintage Twine
- Tools: Die-Cut Machine; "Swiss Dots" A2 Embossing Folder; Border Punch by MS; Corner Chomper by WRMK's; Stampin' Dimensionals and SNAIL Adhesive by Stampin' Up
- Finished Size: 5 1/2" x 4 1/4" (Top-Folded)