Hey, there you are! So, today is "Champion Crab Races Day" ... and if you have crabs, I hope they're all champions. Or win races ... something ...
Today's card project was created fast using stamps from SU's "Party Hearty" set and more of that yummy Riding Hood Red grosgrain ribbon.
I stamped the sentiment, from Papertrey Ink, on card stock then ran it through the 'Bug with a die from the "Tiny Tags" collection. For all the blah, blah, blah, check out the supply list, below.
Soooooo, on Sunday Sheila and I went downtown to an art show at the Norton.
One piece was a huge canvas that was black with yellow blobs of paint splattered all over it. The next painting we looked at was a murky gray color that had drips of purple paint streaked across it.
Sheila walked over to the artist and said, "I'm sorry, but I don't understand your paintings."
"I paint what I feel inside me," explained the artist.
"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh," Sheila said, "You should try Tums."
I. Kid. You. Not.
- Card Stock: Bazzill Basics; Close to My Heart; "Stampers Select" by Papertrey Ink
- Stamps: "Party Hearty" Set by Stampin' Up; Sentiment by Papertrey Ink
- Ink: "Riding Hood Red" Dye Ink by Stampin' Up; "Indian Corn Blue" Dye Ink by Close to My Heart
- Accessories: Grosgrain Ribbon by Stampin' Up
- Tools: Die-Cut Machine; Nestabilities Large Classic Circle Die by Spellbinder's; "Tiny Tags" Die by Provo Craft; Embossing Folder by Provo Craft; Dimensionals