So, today is "Create a Vacuum" Day ... strange, I thought nature abhorred a vacuum. No. Wait. I know: it's me who abhors a vacuum!
Today's card project was created super-fast using a Nestabilities Large Scallop Circle die, scraps of designer paper, and a couple three MS punches. I stamped the Kraft card stock with SU's "Canvas" backgrounder and watermark ink, then free-handed the tree, drew in the ground and added some cheesy-lookin' grass clumps with a drawing pen.
I created a scalloped border with a slit punch and adhered it along the side of the card and finis. Easy-peasy-bunny-squeezy!
Soooo, I'm not quite sure what's goin' on with Sheila ... maybe she's gettin' sick, 'cuz she didn't do or say ONE ridiculous/hysterical/off-color thing all day yesterday. Gosh, I hope she feels better fast; I really miss the free entertainment!
- Card Stock: Papertrey Ink
- Designer Paper: K&Company; We R Memory Keepers
- Stamp: "Canvas" Backgrounder by Stampin' Up!
- Ink: "Chestnut Roan" Fluid Chalk Ink; Watermark Ink by Tsukineko
- Tools: Drawing Pen by American Crafts; Leaf, Butterfly, and Bunny Punches by Martha Stewart Crafts; Slit Punch by Stampin' Up!; Dimensionals, Unknown; Die-Cut Machine by Provo Craft; Large Scallop Circle Nestabilities by Spellbinder's