Hey, there you are! Happy "International Dog Biscuit Appreciation Day!" In honor of the day, I tried a dog biscuit and you know, they're surprisingly delicious ... and nutritious!
Today's card project was created for SCS's "Way to Use It" challenge. This week, you had to use stripes in your card. So I did. For all the challenge deets, clicky HERE. For the ginormous view of this project, click on the photo.
A few details: the tree branch was fussy-cut from DP, the owl and the sentiment are mounted on dimensionals, and the leaves were glued down at their bases only.
For a change, I took a photograph of the interior of this card:
Inside, the branch and leaves were paper-pieced on Image Plus 110# card stock.
This weekend, Sheila and I teamed up to run errands and stuff. I was kinda surprised when I saw her dog, Trixie, in the car but whatever.
We were barely out of the neighborhood when we were pulled over by a Palm Beach County Sheriff.
When Sheila asked the officer why we had been stopped, the Sheriff pointed to Trixie.
"Ma'am, does your dog have a license?" he asked.
"No way, Officer," Sheila said, "Trixie isn't allowed to drive!"
- Card Stock: "Tango Tangerine," "Baja Breeze," and "Kiwi Kiss" by Stampin' Up; Image Plus, 110#
- Designer Paper: "Mocha Chica" Collection by Kim Hughes for Cornish Heritage Farms
- Stamps: "Pretty Birds" Collection by Kim Hughes for Cornish Heritage Farms
- Ink: "Chocolate Chip" by Stampin' Up
- Tools: Decorative Edge Scissors by Fiskars; Key Tag Punch by Stampin' Up; Leaf Punch by Martha Stewart; Stylus by Fiskars; Dimensionals