Happy "National Battery Day!" So, I thought I'd tell you what my favorite battery operated gadget is: my hurricane-stash-itty-bitty color TV! All 3 inches of it! And you thought I was gonna say ... something else, didn't you?
Today's card was created for SCS's new "Clean and Simple" challenge. This week, the challenge called for the use of one button. Just one. Not two. One. For all the details of the challenge, clicky HERE. And for the ginormous view of the card, you can clicky on the photo, above.
This simple l'il card needs no explanation but I did want to mention how much I love this old stamp set from Stampin' Up. The images are so fun and spring-like ... so I'm warnin' you, you're gonna be seein' more of this set. Oh. The set is l-o-n-g since retired, originally offered in 1998, and is called ... ready? "Hoppy Easter." Didn't see that comin', didcha?!? For the rest of the deets, check out the supply list, below.
Soooooo, on Sunday, the DH and I attended Church and after, decided to stop by Sheila's Sunday School class.
The cutest l'il girl was wearing a particularly pretty dress and, as she sat down, Sheila said, "That is a very pretty dress, Melissa. Is it your special Sunday dress?"
"Yes," Melissa answered, "and my Mom says it's a bitch to iron."
I. Kid. You. Not!!!
- Card Stock: "Stampers Select" by Papertrey Ink
- Other: Blue Paint Sample Card from Lowe's
- Stamp: "Hoppy Easter" by Stampin' Up!
- Ink: "Indian Corn Blue" Dye Ink by Close to My Heart
- Accessories: Prima Flowers; Vintage Button; DMC Embroidery Floss
- Tools: Die-Cut Machine; Cuttlebug A2 Embossing Folder; Nestabilities Dies by Spellbinder; Dimensionals