Happy Tuesday, race fans!
Today's card project was created for my "someone's-taking-a-trip-to-Paris" card stash. I kid. I never send cards to anyone when they're taking a trip to Paris ... they've already received the best. gift. ever!
When I do use this, I'll add a l'il tag to the button with an appropriate sentiment:
I stamped my focal image in SU's Chocolate Chip dye ink, double matted it, and added a couple of lengths of handmade vintage lace. The last in my stash.
A vintage button threaded with beading twine is all the embellishment I used. This simple card would even work for the Dreaded Man-Card. Best of all, it's easy-peasy and ready to serve in just 15 Minutes!
For all the exciting product info, check out the supply list below.
Sooooooooo, yesterday when I stopped by Sheila's for a quick second, she was baking banana bread.
"Ummm, that smells done, Sheila." I suggested ... 'cuz I bake by smell. You too?
Sheila answered that she had set the timer, and it was 'just fine, thank you very much.'
About 10 minutes later, I again said, "Sheila, I hate to tell you what to do in your own kitchen, but I really think that you should check your banana bread."
At that moment, Reid-the-Wild-Child piped up: "Aunty, Mommy has been burning that banana bread since I was little. I think she knows when to take it out."
Thanks for stopping by ... have a great day!
- Stampin' Royalty: Masculine
- Cards for Men: Green
- Lexi's Creations: Anything Goes
- Gingersnap Creations: Lace / Fibers
- Gingersnap Creations: Romance (Paris, The City of Love)
- Card Stock: "Chocolate Chip," "Pumpkin Pie," and "Very Vanilla" Card Stock by Stampin' Up
- Designer Paper: Cosmo Cricket
- Stamp: Unknown, Unmounted
- Ink: "Chocolate Chip" Dye Ink by Stampin' Up
- Accessories: Vintage Button; Handmade Vintage Lace; Beading Twine
- Tools: Stampin' Dimensionals and SNAIL Adhesive by Stampin' Up
- Finished Size: 4 1/4" x 5 1/2"