Another Monday ... already?!? Is it just me or are these things comin' around faster?
Today's card project was created for a dear friend who's currently going through a rough time:
The sentiment is from Stampin' Up's "Thoughts and Prayers" set, stamped in 'Rich Razzleberry' dye ink on 'Whisper White' card stock.
The dragonfly image has been in my collection for-evuh ... and I believe this is the first time I've used it! I stamped the winged-thing in 'Basic Black' dye ink and colored it with Prismacolor pencils blended with Gamsol (OMS.) I cut them out and mounted them on my embossed card stock using dimensionals.
For the 4-1-1 on the rest of the products I used, check out the supply list, below.
Sooooooooo, this Sunday Sheila and I were hangin' out when her
insane sister, Jill, dropped by:
"I dread going to work: I hate my boss. I hate my commute. I can't stand the office manager. I despise the girls in the office. The guys in my office are all pigs. The benefits stink ... and the pay sucks." Jill whined.
"Ohhhhh, you poor thing ... you hate your job? Well, why didn't you say so? Listen: there's a support group for that. It's called EVERYBODY, and they meet at the bar." Sheila snapped.
Thanks for stopping by today; I hope your Monday is as good as ... a Monday can be!
- Belli Challenge: Butterflies and Dragonflies
- Stamp Something: A Touch of Spring
- A Spoon Full of Sugar: Spring
- Crafty Ho's Challenge: Think Spring
- My Time to Craft: Green Plus One (Purple)
- The Corrosive Challenge: Wings
- Pile It On: Flowers (Embossed Flowers)
- Gingersnap Creations: 3 Colors (Purple, Green, White)
- Your Next Stamp: Spring Colors
- Inky Impressions: Think Spring
- Incy Wincy Designs: Texture
- Card Stock: "Kiwi Kiss," "Rich Razzleberry," and "Whisper White" Card Stock by Stampin' Up
- Stamps: Dragonfly by All Night Media; Sentiment from "Thoughts and Prayers" Stamp Set by Stampin' Up
- Ink: "Rich Razzleberry" Dye Ink by Stampin' Up
- Color Medium: Prismacolor Premier Pencils (PC912, Apple Green; PC928, Blush Pink; PC931, Dark Purple; PC924, Crimson Red; Sharpie Paint Pen
- Accessories: "Stylized Flowers" A2 Embossing Folder
- Tools: Die-Cut Machine; Square Dies; Odorless Mineral Spirits by Gamblin; Blending Stump; Stampin' Dimensionals and SNAIL Adhesive by Stampin' Up
- Finished Size: 5 1/2" x 4 1/4"
If you have any questions about Stampin' Up products or stamping techniques, feel free to contact me HERE.