Happy Monday, Stampers! Hope you had a relaxing, creative weekend!
Today's card project was created for The Play Date Cafe color challenge, PDCC15. For all the colorful challenge deets, or to play along, clicky HERE. For the ginormous view of my card, clicky on my photo.
So, here's this week's color challenge:
I created a top-folded card using Chocolate Chip card stock, then stamped the "Medallion" background stamp in Dusty Durango on Very Vanilla card stock. I matted the image on Garden Green and Dusty Durango card stock and added a "Build A Brad" fitted with Not Quite Navy card stock. I stamped my font-a-licious sentiment in Not Quite Navy dye ink and added three vintage bird images mounted on dimensionals.
For all of the colorful product info, check out the supply list, below.
Sooooooooooo, this weekend Sheila, our friend Barb, and I went to the Mall at Wellington Green to help Barb pick up some snazzy new outfits for her big promotion. WTG, Barb!!
Barb loves her some Coldwater Creek, so we started there. Sheila spotted a rack of beautiful business suits ... I noticed that they were on sale ... and Barb noticed the sign that read, "Instantly Hides Ten Pounds!" Interesting our different perspectives, huh?
"Oh, these are just great, Barb!" I enthused.
"Hmmmm, looks like you'll need to buy four of these, Barb." Sheila added.
Give it a minute, it'll grow on ya ...
Thanks so much for spending part of your busy day with me. I hope your Monday is ... tolerable!
- Card Stock: "Chocolate Chip," "Dusty Durango," "Garden Green," "Not Quite Navy," and "Very Vanilla" Card Stocks by Stampin' Up
- Stamps: "Medallion" Background Stamp by Stampin' Up; Sentiment from "Well Scripted" Stamp Set by Stampin' Up
- Ink: "Dusty Durango" and "Not Quite Navy" Dye Inks by Stampin' Up
- Accessories: "Build A Brad Pitt" Kit by Stampin' Up
- Tools: Stampin' Dimensionals and SNAIL Adhesive by Stampin' Up
- Finished Size: 4 1/4" x 5 1/2"
If you have any questions about Stampin' Up products or stamping techniques, feel free to contact me HERE.