Happy Monday, Stampers ... hope your weekend was love-ly!
Today's card project was created for the current Play Date Cafe, PDCC16. The challenge called for a color combination I found really difficult to put together ... and I'm sure it shows:
To check out all the colorful challenge deets, or to play along, clicky HERE. For the ginormous view of my card, clicky on the photo.
For a list of all the challenges I've entered today, check out the list below. And for all the uber-exciting product info, check out the supply list, below ... but above the Challenge list.
Soooooooo, this weekend the DH and I and Sheila and her DH decided to drive up to the Orlando area for the day.
When they picked us up at the house, I asked Ken if he had everything we'd need for the trip.
"I'm all set, Deb. I have a map, a GPS, and a GPS override."
"What's a 'GPS override?'" I asked.
Thanks so much for stopping by ... have a great day!
- Card Stock: Lavender Textured Card Stock by Bazzill; "Real Red" and "Whisper White" Card Stocks by Stampin' Up;
- Patterned Paper: Silver and White DP by October Afternoon; Purple Digital Paper by SherrieJD
- Stamp: Inkadinkado
- Ink: "Dusty Concord" Distress Ink by Ranger
- Accessories: Silver Metal Photo Corners; Grosgrain Ribbon; Brad Pitt
- Tools: Die-Cut Machine; Square Die; Dotted Wave Border Punch by EK Success; Stamp-a-Ma-Jig by Stampin' Up; SNAIL Adhesive by Stampin' Up
- Finished Size: 5 1/2" x 4 1/4"
Creative Inspirations: Left-Over Scraps
Dare U 2 Digi Stamp: Punches
Lexi's Creations: Spotted or Stripes
Shop for Stampin' Up products online ... 24/7 ... HERE
If you have any questions about Stampin' Up products or stamping techniques, feel free to contact me HERE.