Happy Thursday, race fans!
Today's clean and simple one-layer card project was created for my card stash:
I stamped my chicken/duck image directly on my card stock base and did a l'il coloring with a couple of Copic markers. I stamped a sentiment, added a row of flat-back pearls, and tied on a grosgrain ribbon. Easy-peasy and ready to serve in just 15 Minutes!
For all the mind-blowing product info, check out the supply list, below.
Sooooooooo, if you follow my blog ... and all of the Sheila craziness ... you know that she teaches Sunday School at our Church. Periodically, I'll sit in on her classes ... so I can bust on her at a later date.
This past Sunday, I decided to check out her lesson ... which was about being good and going to heaven.
At the end of her lesson, the review: "So, children, where do you want to go?"
"Heaven!" one of the girls called out enthusiastically.
"And what do you have to be to get there?" Sheila asked.
"Dead!" yelled one of the boys.
Thanks so much for spending part of your busy day with me!
- Cupcake Craft Challenge: Keep it Simple
- Fab 'n' Funky Challenge: It's Childish
- Pals Paper Arts: Keep it Simple, Sweetie
- Card Stock: "Whisper White" Card Stock by Stampin' Up
- Stamp: Chicken/Duck, Unknown; Sentiment from "Whimsical Words" Free Sale-a-bration Stamp Set by Stampin' Up
- Ink: "Tuxedo Black" Dye Ink by Tsukineko
- Color Medium: Copic Markers
- Accessories: Flat Back Pearls by Mark Richards; 1/4" Grosgrain Ribbon
- Finished Size: 4 1/4" x 5 1/2"