Happy Thursday, Imaginary Stampin' Friends!
Today's card project was created for my spring-like card stash following a fab sketch created by Karen Giron for her 'Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge.' For all the challenging deets, including a lookie at the sketch I followed, clicky HERE.
And here's a lookie at my card:
A l'il bright, huh? For the ginormous view, if you can stand it, clicky right on the photo.
I stamped my vintage pick-a-nick basket on a scrap of DP, and stamped the tulips image on a die-cut circle of Whisper White. I colored the tulips with Prismacolor Pencils blended with Gamsol (OMS), and paper-pieced the pick-a-nick basket onto the tulip image. Clear as mud, yes?
I added some machine stitching, a twill ribbon and bow, a vintage button, a l'il die-cut tag, and finis. So easy, even I could do it!
For all the exciting product info, check out the supply list, below.
Soooooooo, since I didn't get to spend any time with Sheila or Reid-the-Wild-Child yesterday, I'll have to
bore regale you with another computer-techie story. Believe me, there's no shortage of these crazy stories. Same DH as yesterday's "Control A" story, but a different client.
Client: "You've got to fix my computer. I urgently need to print a document, but the computer won't boot properly and I'm gettin' a weird error message."
DH: "What does it say?"
Client: "Something about an error and non-system disk."
DH: "Look at your machine. Is there a floppy or a CD inside?"
Client: "No, but there's a sticker saying there's an Intel inside. How do I get that one out?"
Thanks for swingin' by ... hope your day is fantastical!
- Lots to Do: Use a Machine (Sewing Machine)
- One Stitch At a Time: Stitching
- All Sorts: A Tag, Ticket, Or a Label
- Stamp With Fun: Stitching
- Gingersnaps Creations: 3 Colors (Mint Green/Red/Kraft)
- Crafty Creations: Cut It Out and Pop It Up
- Stamp Something: A Touch of Spring
- Totally Gorjuss: Flower Power
- Crafty Ho's: Think Spring
- Tanda Stamps: Riots of Petals
- InStyle Stamps: Flowers
- Paper Minutes: Polka Dots
- Cute Daisy May: Flowers
- Jacksonbelle Tuesday Challenge: Flowers
- Card Stock: "Kraft" and "Whisper White" Card Stock by Stampin' Up
- Designer Paper: Cosmo Cricket
- Stamps: PTI
- Ink: "Basic Black" Dye Ink by Stampin' Up
- Color Medium: Prismacolor "Premier" Pencils
- Accessories: Twill Ribbon; Vintage Button; Vintage Bakery Twine; White Quilting Thread
- Tools: Die-Cut Machine; Circle Dies; Tiny Tag Die; Gamsol (Odorless Mineral Spirits), by Gamblin; Blending Stump; Sewing Machine; Stampin' Dimensionals and SNAIL Adhesive by Stampin' Up
- Finished Size: 4 1/4" x 5 1/2"