Happy Tuesday, stampers!
Today's very distressed card project is a mini flash-back to yesterday's card project ... as far as the colors go, anyway. I used a more liberal interpretation of this week's Play Date Cafe Challenge, PDCC15, substituting this brighter orange for the deeper tone of the Dusty Durango.
To create this card, I followed the sketch from this week's Stamping 411 sketch challenge, SSC137. For all the challenging deets, or to play along, clicky HERE.
For my focal image, I used this vintagy row-house stamp which, sadly, shall remain unidentified ... it's unmounted and I haven't a clue, lol! The sentiment I recognize: it's from Stampin' Up's "Fundamental Phrases" set.
For the rest of the mind-blowing product info, check out the supply list, below.
Sooooooooo, yesterday I was hangin' out with Sheila when her
psychotic sister, Jill, stopped by with EXCITING NEWS!
Turns out Jack, her latest Mr. Wonderful, has been hinting around that he'd like to pop the question. This, after only two weeks but, whatever ...
"So, can you believe it! Jack is already talking about getting married!" Jill said.
"Wow, isn't this a l'il too fast? Don't rush into anything, Jill. Marry in haste, blah, blah, blah." I cautioned.
"Oh, ignore her, Jill! If he does ask you, don't delay. Say, 'Yes!' right away!" Sheila advised.
"Why?" Jill asked.
"'Cuz men have very short memories when it comes to marriage. Sometimes they forget even before you can get your clothes back on!"
Wowza, Sheila knows everything!
Thanks so much for stopping by ... have a great day!
- Card Stock: Chocolate Chip, Garden Green, and Very Vanilla Card Stocks by Stampin' Up; Textured Card Stock, Unknown Scrap
- Designer Paper: Stampin' Up (Retired)
- Stamps: Row-House, Unknown; Sentiment from Fundamental Phrases by Stampin' Up
- Ink: Chocolate Chip Dye Ink by Stampin' Up
- Accessories: 1/4" Grosgrain Ribbon; Metal Index Frame from Antique Copper Hodgepodge Hardware Kit by Stampin' Up
- Tools: Distressing Tool; SNAIL Adhesive by Stampin' Up
- Finished Size: 5 1/2" x 4 1/4"