Friday, February 5, 2010

Blog Candy for Your Computer:

Pin It


TGiF, Stampers!

Today's post was prompted by a visit to my friend Vicki's blog,
"This ART that Makes Me Happy." Vicki's blog post today is all about birds and her love for 'em ... and features some pretty a-mazing bird projects Vicki's completed.

Suddenly, I remembered that I had this desktop calendar to share with you! Well, they say that short-term memory is the first to go! At least I think that's what they say, I don't remember ...


So, before February turns into March, I best share this desktop wallpaper with you. This is
sized to fit your 1024 x 768 screen, but it will work on smaller and most larger screens.

Here's how to snag it: Click on the image, and when the new window opens, right-click on the calendar and choose "save" to your computer. Once it's lost somewhere on your hard drive, navigate to the image, then right click on it and choose, "set as desktop background." So easy, even I could do it!

Since I posted twice yesterday ... something unheard of ! ... this post will be short and tweet! I kill me ...

Have a great weekend, my Bird-Lovin' Bloggin' Buddies!

~Hugs,




Shop for Stampin' Up products online ... 24/7 ... HERE

If you have any questions about Stampin' Up products or stamping techniques, feel free to contact me
HERE.

10 comments:

Joan said...

I love all the "stuff" on this card! It's great. Gotta get that little calendar - it's perfect.

Lisa Marie Olson said...

AWSOME COMP CANDY DEB THANKS FOR STOPIN BY YOU DO MAKE ME LAUGH. :)

Vicki C said...

Awesome Deb! I'm SO using it! I sent your dies off today. I could only take 10 to play on the die challenge.. and you ended up being the 10th because someone left two comments so it ended up just leaving another comment. Looking forward to your playing along.

Allison said...

Super fab...love the mix of elements...so unique!

Julie Ranae said...

Big congrats on your projects being in the current issue of Stampers Sampler....glad I met you in the nick of time! : )

AND....love this calendar page!

purplestamper316 said...

well YAY! I was beginning to have awesome desktop withdrawal!!! Thanks for making my 'puter purty :)

Elena said...

Thank you so much for sharing this gorgeous desktop wallpaper!!! :)

Erica said...

Kudos and CONGRATS, Deb on your well-deserved spot on SJ's Design Team. Your ART ROCKS!

Risa said...

Thanks for sharing the calendar Deb! I love the fabulous and unique elements!
hugs
Risa:)

Shirley said...

I love it. Love the embellisment on the right hand side especially.