Happy Stump Day, Hampers!
Today's card project was created for SCS's Clean and Simple challenge, CAS54, "Wishing for Spring." For all the challenging deets, clicky HERE. To go straight to the CAS54 card gallery, clicky HERE. For the ginormous view of my card, clicky on the photo:
To create my card, I followed a sketch on the "Just Christmas and Birthday Cards" challenge blog. To see the sketch I followed, or to play along, clicky HERE.
I created my card on a card stock base of "Pink Pirouette" and added DP from BasicGrey's "Blush" collection. I stamped my image on "Whisper White" card stock using dye ink, stamped a sentiment, and tied on a satiny bow. I stamped a second image to use for layering using brush markers, then popped 'em up on dimensionals over the first image.
For the rest of the heart-pounding product info, check out the supply list, below.
Soooooooo, last night Sheila and I met up with her
psychotic sister, Jill, and Jill's friend Brittany, for coffee and dessert.
While we sat waiting for our Chocolate Mousse (yum!) cake, Jill and Brittany chatted:
"This whole Ben situation is really starting to tick me off." Brittany said.
"I know! I just don't know what his deal is." Jill answered.
"He called me like 12 times yesterday!" Brittany said.
"WoW! He called you!?! Ohhhhh, wait, you mean Ben-your-boyfriend called you." Jill said.
"As opposed to ... ?" Brittany asked.
"Ben from 'Lost.'" Jill replied.
Thanks so much for stoppin' by ... have a great day!
- A Spoonful of Sugar: Springtime
- Pile it On: Flowers
- Crafty Angels: Flowers
- Cupcake Craft Challenge: Keep it Simple
- Practical Scrappers: Flowers
- The Pink Elephant: Ribbon
- Little Red Wagon: Ribbon
- Card Stock: "Pink Pirouette" (Retired) and "Whisper White" Card Stocks by Stampin' Up
- Designer Paper: "Blush" Collection by BasicGrey
- Stamps: Flower from "True Friend" Set by Stampin' Up; Sentiment from "Fundamental Phrases" by Stampin' Up
- Dye Ink: "Close to Cocoa" by Stampin' Up
- Color Medium: Sea Foam Green and Pink Brush Markers
- Accessories: Satin Ribbon by Stampin' Up
- Tools: 1/4" Circle Punch by Stampin' Up; Stampin' Dimensionals and SNAIL Adhesive by Stampin' Up
- Finished Size: 5 1/2" x 4 1/4"