Happy Thursday, Stampy Paper-crafters!
Today's clean and simple (CAS) card was created for the "Dreaded Man Card" birthday card using ... well, almost nothing:
I die-cut the cake pedestal and the 'frame' of the cake, including the swirl, the candles, and the flames. I paper-pieced the center portion of the cake with a scrap of textured paper, stamped a sentiment, added some Stickles to the 'flames,' and tied on a satin ribbon. Easy-peasy and ready to serve in just 15 Minutes!
For the ginormous view of my card, clicky on the photo ... and for all the clean and simple product info, check out the Card Recipe, below.
Sooooooooo, since my back-surgery-thingy on Monday, I've been layin' kinda low. The good news is that I'm being a good girl and takin' it easy ... heck, if I take it any easier, the DH will have to check to see if I'm still alive! The bad news is that since I'm being such a good patient, I haven't been hanging out will Sheila ... but she did phone in some craziness yesterday:
"So, I wanted you to be the first to know." Sheila said.
"Oh, goodie ... I'm honored." I replied.
"I just finished 100 push-ups!" Sheila exclaimed.
"WoW, way to go!" I enthused.
"Yup. Of course, I started in 2008 ..."
Thanks so much for spending part of your busy day with me ... you rock!
- Allsorts: No Designer Paper
- Alota Rubber Stamps: Recipe: 3 Candles/2 Die-Cut Mats/1 Ribbon
- A Spoon Full of Sugar: Masculine
- Cinema Saturday: Sense and Sensability: Earth Tones/Simplicity
- Crafty Creations: Paper Piecing (Cake)
- Crazy 4 Challenges: Kraft Card Stock Card Base
- Cute Card Thursday: Mono-Mania
- Gingersnap Creations: The Good Earth (Earth Tones)
- One Stop Craft Challenge: Paper Piecing (Cake)
- Order of the Opus Gluei: Sparkle (Candle Flames)
- Stampavie and More: Use Green (Candles)
- Card Stock: "Chocolate Chip" and "Kraft" Card Stock by Stampin' Up; Light Brown Card Stock by Cut Card Stock; Green Card Stock by Bazzill
- White Textured Paper: Unknown Scrap
- Stamp: Sentiment by PTI
- Accessories: Chocolate Brown Satin Ribbon; Gold Stickles Glitter Glue
- Tools: Die-Cut Machine; Cake Die; Rectangle and Rectangle Scallop Die; Stampin' Dimensionals and SNAIL Adhesive by Stampin' Up
- Finished Size: 4 1/4" x 5 1/2"