Happy Thursday, race fans!
Well, this will be the last Easter card for this year ... I promise! Now it's time to move on to my spring birthdays. Hope you don't mind looking at birthday cards 'cuz I have a ton of spring birthdays coming up.
Today's card project was created at the very last minute using this cute l'il digi-stamp from Digi Kitty. This latest image is the current progressive challenge freebie ... as long as I keep playing, I'll keep getting free digi-stamps.
I colored the image with Copic markers, added some vintage 3/16" Easter egg eyelets, a sentiment, some DP, and finis. So easy, even I could do it! For the ginormous view of my card, clicky on the photo ... for all of the egg-citing product info, check out the Card Recipe, below.
Soooooooo, last night, the DH and I went over to Sheila's for "Game Night." Yeah, I just made that up ... we went over to borrow stuff and ended up staying to play Trivial Pursuit. I'm still not sure how we made THAT leap, but somehow, we did.
And since her
certifiably insane delightful sister, Jill, was there, she had got to play, too.
On Jill's very first turn, she drew "Science and Nature." Her question was, "If you are in a vacuum and someone calls your name, can you hear it?"
Jill thought for a minute and then asked, "Is it on or off?"
Thanks so much for spending part of your busy day with me!
- Cooking It Up: (New: Image Old: Eyelets Sweet: Easter)
- Crafty Angels: Easter
- Crafty Creations: Anything Goes
- Cute Card Thursday: So Egg-Citing
- Daring Cardmakers: How Egg-Citing
- Digi Kitty: Rabbit Goes for a Ride
- For Fun Challenge: Anything Goes
- Lexi's Creations: Easter
- Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenge: Easter
- Rainbow Lady's Challenge: In My Garden: Butterfly, Rabbit
- Res-Q Challenge: Eggs, Eggs, Eggs
- Stampin' Royalty: Easter
- The Town Scrapper: Easter
- Tuesday Taggers: It's a Bug's Life
- Card Stock: "Not Quite Navy" and "Whisper White" Card Stock by Stampin' Up
- Designer Paper: Cosmo Cricket; Pink Paislee
- Digital Image: DigiKitty
- Stamp: Sentiment by CTMH
- Ink: "Basic Black" Dye Ink by Stampin' Up
- Color Medium: Copic Markers
- Accessories: Flat-Back Pearls; 3/16" Easter Egg Eyelets
- Tools: Die-Cut Machine; Rectangle Brads; Butterfly Punch; Crop-a-Dile; White Pen; Stampin' Dimensionals and SNAIL Adhesive by Stampin' Up
- Finished Size: 5 1/2" x 4 1/4"