Happy Tuesday, Hoarding Card Makers!
Today's uber-clean and w-a-y simple card was created in a New York minute using this vintage-inspired, old-new stamp from my "Old-New Stamp Stash."
The "Old-New Stamp Stash" means: I've-had-this-stamp-for-evuh-and-this-is-the-very-first-time-I've-used-it:
I know you have two or twenty of these!
I stamped my Damask stamp, by Tim Holtz for Stampers' Anonymous, on card stock then over-stamped the PTI sentiment. I mounted the focal image on a card stock mat, popped it up on dimensionals and adhered it to my card base. Easy-peasy and ready to serve in just 15 Minutes!
For the ginormous view of my card, clicky on the photo ... and for all of the exciting product info, check out the Card Recipe, below.
Soooooooo, this weekend, Sheila and I went to our gym for some Reid-Free-Sweating-Time. Try as she might, Sheila just couldn't get into the exercise bike. She'd start. Then stop. Then start. Then go get water. Start again. Stop to go to the Ladies Room, and on ... and on.
Finally the gym manager, Michelle, said, "Sheila: close your eyes and imagine you're riding along Broadway in New York City. It will be more interesting."
"Oh, okay, I can try that." Sheila replied.
But within a few minutes, she'd stopped again.
"Now what?" Michelle asked.
"Traffic jam ... c'mon, you know how nuts New York City traffic is!"
Thanks for pedalin' by today!
- Cupcake Craft Challenge: Don't Be Square
- If the Shoe Fits: Color (Chocolate and Teal)
- Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenge: Anything Goes
- Sew Many Cards Challenges: Anything Goes
- Simple Doodles: Not A Spring Chick Anymore (Stamp)
- Squigglefly: Blues and Greens
- The Creative Cottage: Going 'Green'
- The Pink Elephant: Aqua
- Card Stock: PTI and Stampin' Up
- Stamp: Damask Pattern by Tim Holtz for Stampers' Anonymous; Sentiment by Papertrey Ink
- Ink: "Juniper" Dye Ink by Close to My Heart; "Chocolate Chip" Dye Ink by Stampin' Up
- Tools: Die-Cut Machine; Rectangle Die; Stampin' Dimensionals and SNAIL Adhesive by Stampin' Up
- Finished Size: 4 1/4" x 5 1/2" (Top-Folded)