Happy Stump Day, Hampers! Hard to believe that we're half-way through another week. I seriously need an extra day or two in my weeks.
Today's card project was created using one of my very favorite color combinations and this fun, vintage-inspired stamp:
I stamped my image on card stock twice using dye ink, then cut out the flower petals, the text block, and leaves of the second image. I colored my images using Copic markers, then layered the second images over the first for some dimension.
I added some SU Filigree brad-thingies, turquoise brads, and a bit of sheer polka-dot ribbon. Finally, I added some sparkle with several different colors of Spica glitter pens. So easy, even I could do it!
For the ginormous view of my card, clicky on the photo ... and for all of the mind-bogglin' product info, check out the Card Recipe, below.
Soooooooo, as you may recall, Dreamy Jack and Crazy Jill are moving in together ... yup, into the "Self-Cleaning House." If you want to know more about the Self-Cleaning House, clicky HERE.
delusional lovebirds are spending nearly every spare minute working on their new l'il love nest, so when I saw them last weekend, I asked how the new house was shaping up.
"Good, we've been spending the weekends there so we can start work early. And we've got a lot done: we stained and water-proofed (hahahah) the woodwork and painted all the walls. Oh, and we got started on stripping the kitchen cabinets." Jill told me.
"Wow, you have been busy!" I said.
"Yeah, but all of the fumes have been getting me high." Jill giggled. "I think I'm finally starting to come down though, because the monster in my broom closet wasn't there this morning."
And she doesn't have a broom closet either ...
Thanks so much for swingin' by today ... you rock!
- Copic Creations: Flowers / Copic Markers
- Crafty Angels: Favorite Things (Color Combination, Filigree Brads)
- Design Dollies: A Walk in the Park
- Forever Friends: Spring
- Incy Wincy Designs: Something Magical
- Oh, Alice!: You Can Learn a Lot From Flowers
- Quixotic Challenge: Heavy Metal
- Something Completely Different: Brads / Blossom
- Stamping Vacation: Pick 3 (Leaves / 2 Embellies / Cuttlebug
- Card Stock: "Bermuda Bay" and "Whisper White" Card Stock by Stampin' Up
- Designer Paper: "Honey Pie" Collection by Cosmo Cricket
- Stamp: Flower Collage Stamp, Unknown (Unmounted)
- Ink: Memento "Tuxedo Black" Dye Ink by Tsukineko
- Color Medium: Copic Markers
- Accessories: Sheer Polka-Dot Ribbon; Designer Filigree Brads by Stampin' Up; Turquoise Brad Pitts
- Tools: Die-Cut Machine; Rectangle Die; Mini Glue Dots; Stampin' Dimensionals and SNAIL Adhesive by Stampin' Up
- Finished Size: 4 1/4" x 5 1/2"