Happy Monday, hoarding card-makers ... hope your weekend was absolutely fab-YOU-lous!
Today's card project was created for the current Digi Kitty Challenge. This is a progressive challenge ... as long as you keep playing, you'll keep receiving free digital stamps. I made my card using one of the cute l'il frog images from their "Splish Splash" digital stamp set:
I printed out the l'il frogs and colored them with Copic markers, then cut 'em out and adhered them to my card base using dimensionals. The cloudy sky DP is layered on card stock as is the stamped sentiment. Easy-peasy-froggy-squeezy!
For the ginormous view of my card, clicky on the photo ... for the 4-1-1 on all the slammin' products I used, check out the Card Recipe, below.
Soooooooo, this weekend, Sheila and I teamed up with her
insane wacky sister, Jill, to do some fun shopping. Fun as in, stuff for us ... nothing for the house, the kids, or the refrigerator.
Since we planned on shopping w-a-y out of our normal stomping grounds Sheila asked Jill to do one simple thing: go to MapQuest, get directions, print 'em out, and hand 'em over.
When we picked Jill up, Sheila asked for the map, took a long look at it and exclaimed, "What the ... !!! How is it possible that you manage to have a job and buy a home, yet somehow you can't manage to get directions?!?" Sheila fumed.
"What? I did get the directions ... you're holding them in your hand!"
"Oh, yeah, I'm holding directions all right ... directions from the shopping Mall back to my house!"
"Well, yeah, duh! If we got lost going to the Mall, it would be no big deal, but if we got lost going home, well, we'd really be in big trouble then!"
Thanks so much for spending part of your busy day with me!
- Alphabet Challenge: Y is for Yellow (On Umbrellas)
- Doodle Palace: Funny Animals / Digital Image
- Hand Full of Stamps: You're Special to Me (My DS & DIL)
- Meljen's Designs: 3-D (Frogs on Dimensionals)
- Paper Sundaes: No People
- Papertake Weekly: Cutie-Pie
- Res-Q-Challenge: Take a Mental Health Day
- Stamp Something: Something Layered
- Sundays With Chrissy: Make it a Combo
- The Digi Kitty: Splish Splash Froggy Challenge
- Card Stock: All Card Stock by Stampin' Up
- Designer Paper: K&Company
- Digital Image: The Digi Kitty
- Stamp: Sentiment from PTI
- Ink: "Basic Black" Dye Ink by Stampin' Up
- Accessories: Copic Markers
- Tools: Die-Cut Machine; Rectangle Die; Stampin' Dimensionals and SNAIL Adhesive by Stampin' Up
- Finished Size: 4 1/4" x 5 1/2" (Top-Folded)