Happy Monday, Crafty Stampers ... and welcome to my blog, Ippity Hoppers!
So this Monday ... for the first time ... I'm participating in SCS's "Ippity Stamps Blog Hop." For all the Ippity deets, clicky HERE.
I have no idea if there's an additional challenge 'theme' ... other than using Ippity stamps ... but when has knowing what I'm doin' ever stopped me?!? So, here's my Ippity stamps project:
My clean and simple card was created using two stamps from my very first Ippity set: "Simply Home." I fell in love with this primitive-style stamp set after seeing the amazing projects my friend, Chris, created with this fab set. See? It's all your fault, Sistah ...
For the ginormous view of my card, clicky on the photo ... and for all of the uber-exciting product info, check out the Card Recipe, below.
Sooooooooo, this weekend, I was hangin' out with Sheila when her
insane wacky sister, Jill, stopped by.
"So, I almost got killed the other night!" Jill told us.
"Read a book, didcha?" Sheila sniped.
"Hahahaha, very funny. No, I was working at the new house and on the way back to my place, I fell asleep at the wheel!"
"Yikes! That's scary!" Sheila remarked.
"Yeah, and the last thing I remember hearing was, 'and now, here's a new one from John Tesh.'"
Oh yeah, that'd do it ...
Thanks so much for spending part of your busy day with me!
- 52-Card Pickup: Times and Purposes
- Allsorts Challenge: Inspiration (Yellow & Black Butterfly)
- Crazy 4 Challenges: Inspiration, Lori's Ribbon/Color Palette/Buttons
- Daring Cardmakers: Die-Cuts
- Etsy Inspired: "Bee Things" Goldfinches Limited Edition Print
- Gingersnap Creations Random Redhead: Botanical
- Paper Play Challenge: No Patterned Paper
- Raise the Bar: Color Me Happy
- Some Odd Girl: No Patterned Paper
- Stampin' B's: Color Challenge
- The Secret Crafter: Distressing (Distress Inks)
- Card Stock: All Card Stock by PTI
- Stamps: Sentiment and Tree from "Simply Home" Set by Ippity Stamps
- Ink: Memento "Tuxedo Black" Dye Ink
- Other Ink: "Scattered Straw," "Shabby Shutters," "Antique Linen," and "Broken China" Distress Inks by Ranger
- Color Medium: "Verdigris" Copic Marker
- Accessories: Gingham Ribbon; Vintage Button; Jute Twine
- Tools: Die Cut Machine; Square Die; Stampin' Dimensionals and SNAIL Adhesive by Stampin' Up
- Finished Size: 4 1/4" x 5 1/2" (Top Folded)