Happy Thursday, Crafty Stampers!
Today's card project was created using a cute rubber stamp from QKR Stampede and designer paper from October Afternoon:
I stamped my focal image on white card stock, then colored it using Copic markers and stamped the sentiment on a die-cut tag.
For the ginormous view of my card, clicky on the photo ... and for all of the exciting product info, check out the Card Recipe, below.
Sooooooooo, I was hangin' out with Sheila when her DH, Ken, came in to show us an article he was reading.
"See. I knew it: a study proving that women talk more than men!" he said happily, waving a magazine at us. "This study indicates that men use, on the average, only 15,000 words a day, whereas women use 30,000 words a day."
Sheila mulled this over for a minute and then remarked: "Well, sure, of course! It makes perfect sense: we use twice as many words as men because we have to repeat or explain everything we say."
Then Ken asked, "What do you mean?"
Thanks so much for taking the time to visit me today ... you rock!
- Creative Belli: Die-Cuts Shapes
- Doodle Palace: Funny Animals
- InStyle Stamps: Sketch and Color
- Order of the Opus Gluei: Birds
- Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenge: Anything Goes
- Something Completely Different: B is for: Birds
- The Creative Cottage: Things with Wings
- The Pink Elephant: 1 Image/2 Dies/3 Embellishments
- The Pixie Cottage: Buttons
- Totally Stampalicious: Critters
- Card Stock: "Kiwi Kiss," "Not Quite Navy," and "Whisper White" Card Stock by Stampin' Up
- Designer Paper: "Report Card" Collection by October Afternoon
- Stamps: Sentiment by PTI; "New Family" Stamp by QKR Stampede
- Ink: Memento "Tuxedo Black" Dye Ink; "Not Quite Navy" Dye Ink by Stampin' Up; "Sky" Fluid Chalk Ink; Apple Green Fluid Chalk Ink
- Color Medium: Copic Markers (Various)
- Accessories: "Kiwi Kiss" Grosgrain Ribbon by Stampin' Up; Hemp Twine; Vintage Buttons; DMC Embroidery Floss
- Tools: Die-Cut Machine; Large Rectangle Die; Tiny Tag Die; Stampin' Dimensionals and SNAIL Adhesive by Stampin' Up
- Finished Size: 4 1/4" x 5 1/2