Happy Stump Day, Hampers! Hope your week is flyin' by!
Today's card project was created for my woefully depleted birthday card stash using a cute l'il tree stamp from Hero Arts and a sentiment from PTI:
I stamped the Cherry Blossom tree three times on card stock, colored the blossoms with Copic markers, and added a piece of fringed DP for my 'grass' covered hillside. I stamped my sentiment and swirly-thingie on a metal-edge tag, tied on some twill tape, added two buttons, and finis! So easy, even I could do it!
For the ginormous view of my card, clicky on the photo ... and for all the fabulous product info, check out the Card Recipe, below.
Sooooooooo, on Sunday night, Sheila and I and our respective DH's went to a house-warming party for mutual friends. Of course, crazy Jill and her weird boyfriend Jack, were invited too.
At the party, we were introduced to our friends' younger brother, Todd and his wife, Beverly.
"So, Todd, what do you do for a living?" Sheila asked.
"Well, it's a bit more complicated but for brevity's sake, I work as a Defense Contractor." Todd answered.
We all nodded and smiled and the conversation moved on to other things ... until Jack asked:
"So, what do you put up mainly? Chain-link?"
Thanks so much for spending part of your busy day with me!
- AiFactory Challenge: Birthday
- Creative Card Crew: Happy Birthday
- Frosted Designs: Trees
- Paper Cutz: Use a Tag
- Paper Sundaes: No People
- Pile It On: Finally Spring
- Totally Papercrafts: Spring
- Card Stock: "Soft Suede" and "Whisper White" Card Stock by Stampin' Up
- Designer Paper: "Perfect Day" Collection by CTMH
- Stamps: "Cherry Blossom Tree" Tree from Sketched Trees Set by Hero Arts; Sentiment and Swirly-Thingie by PTI
- Ink: Soft Suede Dye Ink by Stampin' Up
- Color Medium: Copic Markers
- Accessories: Twill Tape Ribbon by Stampin' Up; Metal-Edge Tag by Stampin' Up; Buttons; Natural Jute Twine
- Tools: Corner Chomper; Stampin' Dimensionals and SNAIL Adhesive by Stampin' Up
- Finished Size: 5 1/2" x 4 1/4" (Top Folded)