Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Diligence is the Mother of Bingo ...

Pin It


Or something like that.

So, today is "National Chocolate Covered Raisins" day and I have a tip for you: DO NOT eat chocolate covered raisins from anyone who owns a rabbit!

ONward H-C-M's:

This card was created for no good reason ... I just wanted to play with these fun stamps. Nothing particularly notable about this project, but if you'd like to know more about the products I used, check out the supply list, below.

So, I was hangin' out with Sheila when she had this conversation with the DH:

"Sheila," Ken started, "the car is knocking. Did you fill it with regular or premium gas?"

"Oh, who knows," she answered.

"You probably got the cheaper gas," Ken said. "That could account for the engine running so rough."

"No, the gas wasn't cheaper!" Sheila insisted.

"Well, how much did it cost?" Ken persisted. Silly man ...

"It cost the same as always," Sheila answered. "I bought the usual ten dollars worth."

Duh.

Give it a minute ... it'll grow on you.

~Hugs,

  • Card Stock: Papertrey Ink
  • Designer Paper: "Honey Pie" Collection by Cosmo Cricket
  • Other Paper: Vintage (1897) Ephemera, Personal Collection
  • Stamps: "Bingo Card" and "Bingo Daub" by Vickie Enkoff; Sentiment by Melanie Sage
  • Ink: "Chocolate Chip" Dye Ink by Stampin' Up
  • Color Medium: Fluid Acrylic Paint by Golden
  • Accessories: "B" Sticker by Cosmo Cricket
  • Tools: Die-Cut Machine; Nestabilities Dies; "Threading Water" Border Punch by Fiskars; Photo Corner Punch by Stampin' Up; "Curly Label" Punch by Stampin' Up; Dimensionals; Scotch ATG 714

7 comments:

Tina said...

What a fun card, great little sentiment.

Elena said...

I love your vintage cards, Deb! Bingo stamp is so cool!

Maria Matter said...

What a fun card Deb!
Love the vintage print scalloped, that looks pretty cool!

I went with a friend who played bingo all the time, she didn't have little good luck trolls or anything like that...but she liked her bingo. I went as more of a social player and talked the whole time. I thought I had bingo the one time and yelled only to find out I goofed. I rec'd death stares and was afraid to ever go back....and that was at a Catholic Church! Scary stuff that bingo!
Have a fantastic day!
blessings, Maria

Tonniece said...

Kewl card Deb

Happy Tuesday

Chris said...

super cute card!! love the bingo...

Joan said...

Cute card and story...my DH asked what I was giggling at.

Risa said...

What a cute and fun card! I'm a bingo player and I need to make a card like this to bring me luck! *lol*
hugs
Risa:)