Happy Monday everyone; hope you had a fantasticalish weekend!
Today's simple card was created for SCS's "Ways to Use It" challenge, WT210, "Stuck on You." For all the challenge deets, clicky HERE. To go straight to the "Stuck on You" gallery, clicky HERE. For the ginormous view of my card, clicky on the photo.
This card couldn't be quicker to CASE! I adhered a 4" x 4" piece of patterned paper to my card, base, stamped my sentiment, and added three quilled daisy stickers. Easy-peasy and ready to serve in just 15 Minutes!
As you know, Sheila teaches a Sunday School class at our Church and occasionally, I'll drop by for a visit.
Yesterday, a little boy arrived at Sheila's class late. Sheila asked him if anything was wrong. He said no, but he was going to go fishing until his Dad told him that he needed to go to Church.
Impressed, Sheila asked the boy if his Dad had explained to him why it was more important to go to Church than to go fishing.
The boy replied: "Yeah ... Dad said he didn't have enough bait for both of us."
- Card Stock: "Stampers Select" by Papertrey Ink
- Designer Paper: "Trendy" Collection by Jenni Bowlin Studio
- Stamp: Sentiment from "Heard from the Heart" Collection by Stampin' Up
- Ink: "Outdoor Denim" by Close to My Heart
- Accessories: Quilled Daisies Stickers by Provo Craft