Thursday, March 5, 2009

A Tiskit, A Tasket, Some Tulips in a Basket ...

Pin It



Hey, race fans, happy Thursday. And speaking of racing, this is gonna be a fast post ... I'm running out of hours in the day and have about 73 projects spread out on my work table. And what's worse, the hurrier I go, the behinder I get ...

Today's super-simple card project was created for Splitcoast's color challenge, CC208. This week, the challenge called for a card created using Pink Passion, Kiwi Kiss, and Chocolate Chip. For all the challenge deets, clicky HERE. For the ginormous view of my card, clicky on the photo.

So, yesterday afternoon Sheila and I decided to splurge and treat ourselves to lunch at our favorite restaurant. Just doing our part to help the local economy, you know ...

After the waitress took our order, we headed to the Ladies Room. After washing our hands, we placed our wet hands under one of those hot air hand dryers.

Someone had taped a handwritten sign over the dryers: "Please push button and listen for a short message from Florida's Governor Charlie Crist."

Have a great day ... and be sure to check for a message from your state's governor in a ladies room near you!

~cHeERs!
  • Card Stock: Stampin' Up
  • Stamp: Hero Arts
  • Ink: Chocolate Chip Dye Ink by Stampin' Up
  • Color Medium: Copic Markers
  • Accessories: 3/16" Eyelets
  • Tools: Border Punch by Martha Stewart Crafts; Crop-A-Dile; Perfect Layers; Dimensionals

5 comments:

Tina said...

Fantabulous! I love that scallop border....must get that punch!

Theresa said...

So pretty and too funny!

Elena said...

So elegant and gentle! Love the border stripe!
I need to go to the restaurant!

♥ Marlou ♥ said...

this is gorgeous too Deb, you have just reminded me I have these stamps {hero arts} I must remember to start using them as they are a real nice set of stamps :) ♥

Shirley said...

Love the whole design right down to the wonderful flower eyelets. How funny about Charlie!!