Hey, there you are! Happy Monday!
So, since today is "Everything You Do is Right" Day, this card was created perfectly! And seriously, how could you go wrong when you follow the perfect directions Gina K. posted on StampTV?!? I love this adorable lady and you'll love StampTV. Gina has posted several card-making and technique videos ... for the directions for this fun "woodgrain" background, clicky HERE.
My super-simple take on this fun technique was created with card stock, my Scor-It board, and two ink pads.
I stamped my images, by Cornish Heritage Farms, using dye ink and colored the talkin' turtle in with dye ink and a blender brush. For the complete list of supplies I used, please see the supply list, below.
So, this weekend Sheila and I were hangin' out together and I happened to mention: "I never want to live in a vegetative state where my life becomes dependent on a machine and my only sustenance comes in the forms of fluids. If, God forbid, that ever happens ... and I'm a total vegetable, promise me you'll pull the plug."
She got up, unplugged my computer, and threw away my wine.
- Card Stock: Papertrey Ink; Stampin' Up!
- Instructional Video: Gina K. Designs, "StampTV"
- Stamps: April 2008, Stamp of the Month, Cornish Heritage Farms
- Ink: "Sunflower" Dye Ink by Close to My Heart; "Vintage Cream" Hybrid by Papertrey Ink; "Dark Brown" ColorBox Fluid Chalk Ink by Clearsnap; "Chocolate Chip" Dye Ink by Stampin' Up!
- Accessories: Hemp Jewelry Cord by The Beadery
- Tools: Scor-It Board by Hammond; Die-Cut Machine; Nestabilities Dies by Spellbinder's; Dimensionals; Scotch ATG 714; Blender Pen by Dove