Hey, so it's "Festival of Life in the Cracks" day! Here in South Florida there's a ton of life in the cracks ... but mostly they're fire ants. What's in your cracks?
Today's extra-super-simple card was created for SCS's "Limited Supplies" challenge. This week's challenge, LSC210, "On Your Mark, Get Set ..." is to create a card in a nano-second. Or less. For the challenge deets, clicky HERE. To go straight to the challenge gallery, clicky HERE. For the ginormous view of my card, clicky on the photo.
To make my card in a flash, I stamped my "Party Cat" image on a vintage dictionary page, matted it on card stock, then stamped my sentiment and mounted it on dimensionals. And that's ummm ... it. Although I did distress the edges of the card stock ... a bit.
No one said it had to be beauteous; just quick! Do I win?!?
Sooooooooooooo last night, Sheila made me go to the Walk-In Clinic with her. And Reid. The Wild-Child. Why? 'Cuz the l'il darlin' swallowed a magnet.
"He'll be fine," the Doctor promised Sheila. "The magnet should pass through his system in a day or two."
"But, how can I be sure?" she pressed.
"Well," the doctor suggested, "you could stick him on the refrigerator. When he falls off, you'll know."
I. Kid. You. Not.
- Card Stock: "Hollyhock" by Close to My Heart; "Dark Chocolate" by Papertrey Ink
- Other Paper: Vintage (1950) Dictionary Page
- Stamps: "Party Cat" by Lost Coast Designs; Sentiment by Stampin' Up
- Ink: "Chocolate Chip" Dye Ink by Stampin' Up
- Accessories: Ummm, No ...
- Tools: Die-Cut Machine; Nestabilities Dies; Perfect Layers Tool; Dimensionals; Scotch ATG 714