So today is "National Frozen Food" day! In honor of the day, I'll be preparing a lovely frozen pizza for our dinner. Unless I can talk the DH into going out ... then the heck with National Frozen Food day!
Today's card project was created for this weeks SCS's Sketch Challenge, SC218. For the challenge deets, or to look at the sketch I followed, clicky HERE. For a look at the SC218 Challenge Gallery, clicky HERE. For the ginormous view of my card, clicky on the photo.
I've also linked this card to the Cardvaarks "Critter Caard" challenge. For all the critter-like challenge deets, clicky HERE.
A couple of things: I paper-pieced the tree branch, crowned the l'il birdie with a GrungeBoard crown, and add some sparkly Glitz Frosting. For the complete product list, see the supply list, below.
So last night, Sheila and I dragged the DH's out to a seminar on marriage, "Keeping Your Love Alive." Oh, yeah, it was real easy getting the DH's to go ...
At one point, the instructor declared, "It is essential that husbands and wives know the things that are important to each other."
He addressed the men, "Can you name and describe your wife's favorite flower?"
Ken leaned over, touched Sheila's arm gently, and whispered,"Gold Medal-All-Purpose, right?"
I. Kid. You. Not!
- Card Stock: "Dark Chocolate" by Papertrey Ink
- Designer Paper: "Mocha Chica" Collection by Kim Hughes for Cornish Heritage Farms
- Stamps: "Pretty Bird" Collection by Kim Hughes for Cornish Heritage Farms
- Inks: "Chocolate Chip" Dye Ink by Stampin' Up; "Lime Pastel," and "Chestnut Roan" Fluid Chalk Inks by Clearsnap; "Landscape" Palette Hybrid by Stewart Superior
- Other Color Mediums: "Cobalt Teal," "Titanium White" Fluid Acrylic Paints by Golden; Sharpie Markers by Sanford
- Accessories: Button Brads by Making Memories; Bling by Glitz Frosting; GrungeBoard Crown by Tim Holtz Idea-ology
- Tools: Die-Cut Machine by Provo Craft; Nestabilities Large Classic Rectangular Dies by Spellbinder's; "Diamonds in the Rough" Cuttlebug A2 Embossing Folder; Ticket Corner Punch by Stampin' Up; "Stamp-A-Ma-Jig" by EK Success; Perfect Layers Tool by Stampin' Up; Scotch ATG 714; Dimensionals